Did the fix for recycled thread ids uncover another bug?

Paul Gilliam gilliam@us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 14 23:17:00 GMT 2004

If I set a breakpoint in a thread function, then when that breakpoint is
hit, things go bad.  If instead of a breakpoint, I hit cntl-c while the
thread function is active, things work right.

I have seen this on Intel and ppc.  (The Intel was recent, but not
current.  The ppc was current).

The strange thing is that the bug shows up on 32-bit ppc, but not 64-bit
ppc.

I will post a follow-up with the details if someone tells me this is the
right mail-list.

-=# Paul Gilliam #=-