GDB and ARM Frame Pointer strangeness

Steven Johnson sjohnson@neurizon.net
Fri Jun 11 00:46:00 GMT 2004

Andrew,

Im not sure what you mean by "supports and tests (gdb.asm) assembler
debugging" is there a GDB command to put into "assembler debugging
mode"? Or a flag that can be set?  Specifically, what is the (gdb.asm)
reference?  Is it a document, or command, or something else?  Otherwise
the statement concordes with my long held beliefs about GDB.

Also, I can provide a lot of information about it, but im not sure what
"sequence" you are referring to.  Are you reffering to the sequence of
commands I type in to GDB,  the sequence of code within GDB, or a
combination of the two.

Do you want me to turn on the GDB Debugging flags for the remote
protocol and FP management, execute the sequence that causes the problem
and then post the results?

Steven.