What make the directive run twice?

Jason Luo jasonl@turbolinux.com.cn
Fri Jun 4 02:34:00 GMT 2004

> It wasn't run twice; it appears in the step output twice.  This is
> common when debugging optimized code; part of the function call occurs
> before the previous line and part after.

I disassemble the call function init_device_map,and the function
check_device,I didn't find that you says.

init_device_map call check_deivce,then the control jump to the function
check_device,then process continue.The process flow is correct  like the
c source file's.

I guess you say is the binary code was optimized,isn't it? Counld you
reference to me about the point?Thanks!

Best Regards
Jason