-file-list-exec-source-files testsuite question

Michael Elizabeth Chastain mec.gnu@mindspring.com
Thu Jun 3 17:53:00 GMT 2004

> The number of expected passes makes sense to me, since I added some
> results. I am concerned about the number of unsupported tests and the
> number of unresolved testcases. What does this mean? Is this normal?

It's normal.  It means that gdb has bugs, or the test suite has
deficiencies, or the platform that you are running on is missing things.

The best thing to do is 'diff old/gdb.sum new/gdb.sum' and look at
the results.  You can post the results of the diff and someone (me)
can tell you if these are normal noise or abnormal noise.

Michael C