[RFC] what to do with hpux-specific solib features

Randolph Chung randolph@tausq.org
Mon Dec 6 23:01:00 GMT 2004

There are a bunch of features that are only implemented currently for
the SOM and pa64 solib handlers for HP-UX. Do we want to support these
elsewhere? do we want to get rid of them?

e.g.
Dynamically-linked library events may be caught:
        catch load                - loads of any library
        catch load <libname>      - loads of a particular library
        catch unload              - unloads of any library
        catch unload <libname>    - unloads of a particular library

randolph
--
Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports