gcc HEAD, stabs+, TYPE_CODE_INT problem

Michael Elizabeth Chastain mec.gnu@mindspring.com
Mon Apr 5 21:36:00 GMT 2004

Zack Weinberg writes:

> Not emitting them was unintentional, and I imagine getting them back
> would be straightforward. ...  Would you please file a bug report
> against GCC, and assign it to me?  And any further investigation you
> could do would be greatly appreciated.

Cool.  I've got a bug report all set to file, except that it looks
like the httpd on gcc.gnu.org just crashed!  :-(  You'll have it soon.

The bug does not happen with gcc gcc-3_4-branch so I agree it is
lesser priority than any 3.4 activity.

BTW, dwarf-2 is okay.  I saw no regressions with gdb 6.0,
gdb test suite 6.0, gcc HEAD, and dwarf-2.

Michael C