Arm rdi target and initial processor mode
Pierre Habraken
Pierre.Habraken@imag.fr
Wed May 29 08:27:00 GMT 2002
Grant Edwards wrote:
> [...]
> > I would like to use a single gdb command or option which would tell
> > Angel to set the processor mode to the desired value before
> > launching the program.
> > Does any such command or option exist ?
>
> break _start
> commands
> set variable $cpsr = 0x83
> cont
> end
>
> cont
Ok, this looks like a scripting language and may help.
However I am disappointed: for now I have been using the sim target
which starts up in supervisor mode right away without any special
command. Now I am beginning testing programs running on the real target
(Evaluator7T), and I expected that these programs would start running in
supervisor mode on this target also. But from what I understand there is
no way to force gdb to tell the onboard monitor (Angel) to start
programs this way...
Anyway thanks for your suggestion.
Pierre
--
________________________________________________________________________
Pierre HABRAKEN - mailto:Pierre.Habraken@imag.fr
Tél: 04 76 82 72 83 - Fax: 04 76 82 72 87
IMAG-LSR BP72 38402 SAINT MARTIN D'HERES Cedex
________________________________________________________________________
More information about the Gdb
mailing list