Remote target behind console server

KONG, Gangfeng gkong@IPRG.nokia.com
Thu Jun 27 18:12:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I have a target sitting behind a console server. I can use any box to
telnet to the console server and access the console port of my target. This
target
runs Linux kgdb stub on it. I have tested with serial cable, for my gdb host to
debug the kgdb target, everything is perfect. But in our situation, we must
debug
our target remotely through console server.

The question is whether it's feasible for gdb to remote debug this target
through
console server, which is a telnet / serial converter?

Thanks
GF