Torubles with remote stub for m68k

Peter Barada pbarada@mail.wm.sps.mot.com
Tue Jun 25 07:53:00 GMT 2002

>Try a:
>
>(gdb) maint print architecture OUTPUTFILE
>
>and check what the value of the single step macros are.  Your specific
>m68k target (configured as?) may have software single step settings that
>contradict what the target supports.

Ok, and what do I look for in the dump?  I see:

gdbarch_dump: MEMORY_INSERT_BREAKPOINT(addr, contents_cache) # (default_memory_insert_breakpoint (addr, contents_cache))
gdbarch_dump: MEMORY_REMOVE_BREAKPOINT(addr, contents_cache) # (default_memory_remove_breakpoint (addr, contents_cache))

But what else should I look for?  I don't see anything that has 'step' in the name.

--
Peter Barada                                   Peter.Barada@motorola.com
Wizard                                         781-852-2768 (direct)