PATCH: Use stabs for Linux/mips (Re: binutils is broken on ELF/MIPS)

Eric Christopher echristo@redhat.com
Tue Jun 4 13:18:00 GMT 2002

> It should, without breaking or affecting MIPS_STABS_ELF at all.
>
> Eric, why don't you like it - or rather, what else do you think "making
> dwarf-2 work under MIPS" means?  I think that was the only missing
> detail.

I thought that dwarf2_emit_insn was necessary to get .file/.loc working
properly. So that would need to go into probably append_insn ().

> (2.13 is on the horizon already; I'd really like this fixed)

I agree.

--
I will not carve gods