migchain 0.2, Migbat 0.2 released

Michael Elizabeth Chastain mec@shout.net
Sun Dec 29 08:18:00 GMT 2002


migchain 0.2 is available at:

  ftp://ftp.shout.net/pub/users/mec/migchain/migchain-0.2.tar.gz

migchain stands for "michael's gnu toolchain".  It's a set of shell
scripts to download and build a standard defined set of gnu tools.

There is enough documentation so that if you are interested in this
sort of thing, you can probably use this.

Migbat 0.2 is available at:

  ftp://ftp.shout.net/pub/users/mec/Migbat/Migbat-0.2.tar.gz

Migbat 0.2 is a set of Perl scripts to download and build the CVS
versions of binutils, gcc, and gdb, and to test all the versions
of gdb.  Migbat requires migchain.

Migbat has no documentation.  Migbat 0.2 is a pro forma release.

Both packages are owned by me and licensed under the GPL.

I don't expect anyone to actually use this.  I just make the releases
in case I get hit by a subway train or something.

Michael C



More information about the Gdb mailing list