Trunk build problems
Nick Kelsey
nickk@ubicom.com
Mon Dec 16 12:36:00 GMT 2002
Hi guys,
I think its time for a gripe as the trunk has been going downhill rapidly
over the last week or so.
<gripe>
Things I have noticed over the last week:
- Configure in src doesn't do any sub directories any more (linux or
cygwin).
- Under cygwin, libtermcap attempts to be build (which doesn't exist). This
causes a circular make problem as it can't change into the directory so does
a make in src again.
- If you do an incremental make in src it reconfigures a number of
directories *every time* (both linux and cygwin).
- Readline doesn't link under cygwin.
My snapshot from about 2 weeks ago works fine - these are all new problems.
I am interested if these are known problems and under active investigation.
</gripe>
Thanks
Nick
More information about the Gdb
mailing list