dejagnu

Fernando Nasser fnasser@redhat.com
Thu Dec 5 16:26:00 GMT 2002


Andrew Cagney wrote:>> where does gdb get dejagnu?
>> I have recently placed an xml patch in dejagnu, and I am not seeing it
>> when I do a toolchain build.
>> -matt bemis
> 
> 
> As a convenience, the GDB repository also includes a version of dejagnu. 
>   However, if you only check out the `gdb' module (instead of the 
> gdb+dejagnu module) or even simply rename the dejagnu directory, the 
> installed version with the xml patches will be used.
> 
> Someone might even do a re-sync.
> 

It was done.  Our copy has XML since I did it shortly after it was released by 
Rob. And Nick has included Dejagnu in his merges now.

This looks like old sources...


-- 
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat - Toronto                       E-Mail:  fnasser@redhat.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario   M4P 2C9



More information about the Gdb mailing list