Angel and Insight

Grant Edwards grante@visi.com
Wed Mar 21 15:59:00 GMT 2001


> I forward you the message I received from "Insight" support
> regarding a problem I have with gdb and Angel (ARM monitor). I
> also attach the log file I obtained running my simple test
> program (it's just something similar to the typical "Hello
> World!") hoping this can help you to solve my problem.

It looks like the following lines show the data from the
printf()s being sent to gdb:

R=80000069 H<-T CI_CLIB:  CL_Write 40608010 0000000d 0000000d 61202932 2c30313d 333d6220 ffffff0a 
R=80000069 H<-T CI_CLIB:  CL_Write 40608010 00000001 00000001 6120290a 
R=80000069 H<-T CI_CLIB:  CL_Write 40608010 0000000d 0000000d 61202931 2c30313d 333d6220 0000000a 
R=80000069 H<-T CI_CLIB:  CL_Write 40608010 00000001 00000001 6120290a 

It looks like the rdi target code isn't passing "stdout" data
up to the next layer up...

-- 
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com



More information about the Gdb mailing list