Is GDB using reserved TYPEDEF identifiers? [REPOST]

John S. Kallal jskallal@home.com
Thu Jun 21 10:27:00 GMT 2001

I think that POSIX reserves all identifiers defined with a typedef statement
that that end with the characters "_t" for use within the POSIX header files.
I note that the GDB source code uses a lot a such identifiers.  Should
we change to another suffix such as "_td" and document that requirement
in the GDB coding rules within file 'gdbint.texinfo'?

Sorry about the poor header in the prevous mailing, I recently switched my
mailing program.

John S. Kallal