lin-lwp: repeatable internal error

Daniel Jacobowitz dmj+@andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jun 19 18:33:00 GMT 2001

If I run a multithreaded application and can produce this sequence of
events:
  - single step one thread without any other thread being switched in
    (for another breakpoint or the like)
  - use 'thread' to change the active thread
  - single step the new thread

I get this:

lin-lwp.c:477: gdb-internal-error: resume_callback: Assertion `lp->step' failed.

I'm not quite sure enough of the semantics to understand what's going on
here.