prgregset_t vs gdb_gregset_t on Linux: not the same!

H . J . Lu hjl@lucon.org
Mon Jun 11 09:45:00 GMT 2001

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 09:24:12AM -0700, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > With regard to #include "tm-linux.h", I'd mimic *bsd.  That way it is
> > clear exactly what is going on.  Regardless of the semantics of "" vs <>.
>
> Mimic *bsd in what?  In GDB, the only BSD headers I see under config/
> are *-nbsd.h, and those have the same problem we do...

IMHO, minic any *bsd config for Linux/mips is asking for trouble.
Linux/mips should minic a working, similar Linux config. I will take
a look at alpha, ia64, ppc, x86, in that order. Of course, it is always
a good idea to use <>, not "" to include xx-linux.h.

H.J.