prgregset_t vs gdb_gregset_t on Linux: not the same!

Andrew Cagney ac131313@cygnus.com
Mon Jun 11 06:48:00 GMT 2001

> # make
> gcc -M -I. foo.c
> foo.o: foo.c tm.h mips/tm-linux.h
> gcc -M -I. foo.c -DFIXED
> foo.o: foo.c tm.h mips/tm-linux.h tm-linux.h
>
> Did I miss something here?

Actually no. I'm wrong on this count.

Any way, back to the original tm-littlemips.h file:

> #ifndef TM_MIPSLITTLELINUX_H
> #define TM_MIPSLITTLELINUX_H
>
> #define TARGET_BYTE_ORDER LITTLE_ENDIAN
>
> #include "mips/tm-linux.h"

both the little and big endian GNU/Linux/MIPS targets should use a
single config/mips/tm-linux.h file.  The code no longer needs to define
TARGET_BYTE_ORDER.

With regard to #include "tm-linux.h", I'd mimic *bsd.  That way it is
clear exactly what is going on.  Regardless of the semantics of "" vs <>.

	Andrew