prgregset_t vs gdb_gregset_t on Linux: not the same!

Eli Zaretskii eliz@is.elta.co.il
Sun Jun 10 00:59:00 GMT 2001

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, H . J . Lu wrote:

> The gdb configure links/copies mips/tm-littlelinux.h to tm.h. Now
> gdb/tm.h has
>
> ---
> #ifndef TM_MIPSLITTLELINUX_H
> #define TM_MIPSLITTLELINUX_H
>
> #define TARGET_BYTE_ORDER LITTLE_ENDIAN
>
> #include "mips/tm-linux.h"
> ---
>
> If in mips/tm-linux.h, there are
>
> #include "mips/tm-mips.h"
> #include "tm-linux.h"
>
> mips/tm-linux.h is found by -Isrc/gdb/config. But can you guess which
> tm-linux.h is included from mips/tm-linux.h? It is mips/tm-linux.h

This is all expected.  Perhaps it means that it's a bad idea to have
several headers by the same name in different directories, if some port
might include more than one of those headers, because small changes in
the order of the -I options can break the build.