prgregset_t vs gdb_gregset_t on Linux: not the same!

Andrew Cagney ac131313@cygnus.com
Sat Jun 9 13:34:00 GMT 2001

> I believe your Linux/MIPS patch is wrong. Please follow the examples in
> linux/alpha, linux/i386 and linux/ppc. Basically, you have to include
> config/tm-linux.h and config/nm-linux.h from the linux/mips header
> files.

Most likely, yes.

> not
>
> #include "nm-linux.h"
> #include "tm-linux.h"
>
> Otherwise, you may not get the header files you want since mips has
> both liltle and big endians. Once you have done that, your problem
> should go away.

Just FYI, this isn't correct.

GDB configurations don't have -Isrc/gdb/config/$MACHINE added to the
include path (if one does then it is broken).  Consequently "tm-linux.h"
will find the header in src/gdb/config.

Besides, there are old farts that still believe that <> is reserved for
system headers :-)

	Andrew