configure problem (fwd)

Braxton Thomason brax@ieeecs.ece.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 25 22:58:00 GMT 2000

I am sorry to duplicate this message, but I sent it to this list, and I
wanted to make sure that any reply would be directed at me as well as the
list b/c I am not a member.

Thanks again,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:28:19 -0500 (CDT)
From: Braxton Thomason <brax@ieeecs.ece.utexas.edu>
To: gdb@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: configure problem

I recently d/led a release of insight/gdb and am having a configure
problem.  When I run configure in the base directory, I get the following
error:

./../ltconfig: ./../ltcf-c.sh: No such file or directory
configure: error: libtool configure failed
Configure in /usr/src/insight+dejagnu-20000924/opcodes failed, exiting.

The contents of config.status is
./configure --host=i586-pc-linux-gnu --norecursion

Am I missing some important file?

Thanks,
Braxton Thomason