PDP-10

Andrew Cagney ac131313@cygnus.com
Mon Sep 25 12:34:00 GMT 2000

lars brinkhoff wrote:

> > It may take a little (lot of) work :-(  findvar.c contains:

> I'm willing to give it a try.  Would it be acceptable for inclusion in
> GDB?

As a remote target? Yes.  As native target, maybe :-)

GDB needs to get its act together with respect to sizeof host/target
char.  With respect to a native GDB, well, that could be more
interesting again.  However, provided there is an active maintainer it
is still a possibility - depends mostly on the level of damage.

The main thing is to get the issues out in the public domain early so
that people can understand what changes (and in particular new
programming conventions) are going to be needed for this to work

Enjoy,
	Andrew