Running the inferior from breakpoint commands
Eli Zaretskii
eliz@delorie.com
Sat Mar 18 14:28:00 GMT 2000
> From: Mark Kettenis <kettenis@wins.uva.nl>
>
> From: jtc@redback.com (J.T. Conklin)
>
> Eli> The DJGPP version seems to behave like HPPA (I'm not sure whether this
> Eli> is a compliment, and if so, to which of the two systems ;-). However,
> Eli> I stepped through the code that is involved, and I don't see anything
> Eli> DJGPP-specific there.
>
> It's been a while, but if I remember correctly, this test failed when
> I ran the testsuite on NetBSD/i386. It appeared that someone changed
> the testsuite to match HPUX's behavior instead of letting the test fail.
>
> The test fails on the Hurd and Linux/i386 too.
Thanks for the feedback.
Perhaps you could apply the patch I sent and see if this test now
works on these platforms.
More information about the Gdb
mailing list