Insight crashes when I open a located image

Gerwyn Davies gerwynd@tommoll.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 20 09:24:00 GMT 2000

Hello,

I have a problem where Insight crashes out
when  I open an linked and located object file, and was hoping that someone
may be able to shed some light onto it.

I'm using:-
>GNU gdb
4.17-gnupro-98r2 >This GDB was configured as "--host=i586-pc-cygwin32
--target=mips-tx39-elf".
I dont know what version of
Insight I'm using, maybe someone could tell me how to find this
out.

I've taken a look at the object file with objdump and can't
see anything wrong with it. If I open a compiled object, Insight is happy. I
know what you're going to say:- "Try it with GDB 5.0!", but I only
want to use GDB 5.0 if I have to.

Many thanks.

Gerwyn