PowerPC remote stub

Steven W Orr steveo@world.std.com
Wed Jun 30 07:40:00 GMT 1999

I hate to chime in with a 'me too' but I really need one also. We are
building a router on a ppc embedded system. If there's anything we can do
to collaborate, contribute, or suck resources from someone else, this is a
fairly high priority for us.

--
----------Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana.----------------
--------Stranger things have happened but none stranger than this.-------------