*** COMPILATION FAILED *** Failures on Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32, branch master *** BREAKAGE ***
sergiodj+buildbot@sergiodj.net
sergiodj+buildbot@sergiodj.net
Sun Jun 10 08:56:00 GMT 2018
Buildslave:
fedora-x86-64-1
Full Build URL:
<http://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/builders/Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32/builds/1878>
Commit(s) tested:
ce72cd46ec611fe6440053f282b1b6cb7e977ff6
Author(s) (in the same order as the commits):
Alan Modra <amodra@gmail.com>
Subject:
Fix xtensa "clobbered by longjmp" warnings
Testsuite log (gdb.sum and gdb.log) URL(s):
<http://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/results/Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32/ce/ce72cd46ec611fe6440053f282b1b6cb7e977ff6/>
*** Failed to compiled GDB. ***
============================
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build'
mkdir -p -- ./intl
mkdir -p -- ./libiberty
mkdir -p -- ./zlib
mkdir -p -- ./etc
Configuring in ./intl
Configuring in ./zlib
Configuring in ./libiberty
Configuring in ./etc
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for makeinfo... makeinfo --split-size=5000000
configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
yes
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking for msgfmt... checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking target system type... /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for msgmerge... /usr/bin/msgmerge
x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... checking for perl... perl
config.status: creating Makefile
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking whether to install libiberty headers and static library... no
configure: target_header_dir =
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
mkdir -p -- ./libdecnumber
Configuring in ./libdecnumber
.exe
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... checking for C compiler default output file name... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... .exe
checking for suffix of object files... none needed
o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... checking build system type... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking for library containing strerror... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... none required
checking how to run the C preprocessor... none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
yes
checking for inline... checking for sys/types.h... .exe
checking for suffix of object files... inline
yes
o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... checking for sys/types.h... checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... yes
yes
yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip... x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... checking for sys/stat.h... /usr/bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... checking for stdlib.h... yes
yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... yes
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
yes
checking for stdlib.h... none needed
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking for aclocal... aclocal
checking for autoconf... autoconf
checking for autoheader... autoheader
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -W... checking for string.h... yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wall... checking for string.h... yes
yes
checking for memory.h... checking for C compiler default output file name... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wwrite-strings... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wstrict-prototypes... checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... yes
yes
yes
checking for inttypes.h... checking for strings.h... .exe
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wmissing-prototypes... checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wold-style-definition... yes
yes
checking for inttypes.h... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... checking for stdint.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wmissing-format-attribute... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... yes
yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wcast-qual... none needed
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking dependency style of x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -pedantic -Wlong-long... yes
checking minix/config.h usability... yes
yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... checking for off_t... gcc3
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
no
checking minix/config.h presence... /usr/bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking for size_t... /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld) is GNU ld... checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm
checking the name lister (x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm) interface... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... yes
checking for working alloca.h... 1572864
checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes
checking whether the shell understands "+="... yes
yes
checking for sys/types.h... checking for /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-objdump... x86_64-w64-mingw32-objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... 64
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -W... file_magic ^x86 archive import|^x86 DLL
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip... (cached) x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking command to parse x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm output from x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc object... no
checking for alloca... yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wall... checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wwrite-strings... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
ok
checking how to run the C preprocessor... checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for getpagesize... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wc++-compat... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
yes
yes
yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking whether we are using the GNU C Library 2.1 or newer... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wstrict-prototypes... checking for string.h... no
checking whether integer division by zero raises SIGFPE... guessing no
checking for inttypes.h... checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wshadow=local... checking for stdint.h... yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -pedantic ... checking for unsigned long long... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... checking for sys/types.h... yes
yes
checking for inttypes.h... checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
yes
checking whether the inttypes.h PRIxNN macros are broken... checking for stdint.h... yes
no
checking for ld used by GCC... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for inline... /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for shared library run path origin... yes
inline
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... yes
checking for string.h... checking ctype.h usability... done
yes
checking argz.h usability... yes
checking ctype.h presence... checking for memory.h... yes
checking for ctype.h... yes
checking stddef.h usability... no
checking argz.h presence... yes
no
checking for argz.h... no
no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking for strings.h... checking limits.h usability... checking for sys/file.h... yes
checking stddef.h presence... yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for inttypes.h... checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking limits.h presence... checking stdio.h usability... yes
yes
checking for limits.h... yes
yes
checking locale.h usability... checking for limits.h... yes
yes
checking stdio.h presence... checking for stdint.h... checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
looking for a compliant stdint.h in stdint.h, checking for uintmax_t... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
yes
checking for malloc.h... checking for unistd.h... checking nl_types.h usability... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for uintptr_t... checking for dlfcn.h... no
checking nl_types.h presence... checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
no
checking for objdir... no
checking for nl_types.h... no
checking for sys/time.h... .libs
yes
checking malloc.h usability... checking for time.h... yes
checking for int_least32_t... yes
checking for sys/resource.h... yes
checking malloc.h presence... yes
checking for int_fast32_t... no
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for sys/mman.h... checking stddef.h usability... no
no
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to produce PIC... -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc PIC flag -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC works... checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
yes
checking stddef.h presence... checking for alloca.h... yes
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
no
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -c -o file.o... no
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking what to include in gstdint.h... stdint.h (already complete)
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... checking for sys/pstat.h... checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for off_t... yes
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc linker (/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... no
yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... checking for sys/sysmp.h... checking sys/param.h usability... no
checking for sys/sysinfo.h... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
Win32 ld.exe
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... no
yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
checking for feof_unlocked... yes
checking size of int... checking for machine/hal_sysinfo.h... no
checking for sys/table.h... no
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/sysctl.h... checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
no
checking for sys/systemcfg.h... no
checking for fgets_unlocked... checking for getpagesize... no
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdio_ext.h... yes
no
checking for working mmap... no
checking for getc_unlocked... checking for memcpy... no
checking for process.h... yes
no
checking for getcwd... checking for sys/prctl.h... yes
checking for strerror... no
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... yes
yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
no
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... checking for getegid... yes
checking whether errno must be declared... configure: updating cache ./config.cache
no
checking size of int... configure: creating ./config.status
4
no
checking size of long... checking for geteuid... no
checking for getgid... no
checking for getuid... no
checking for mempcpy... yes
checking for munmap... 4
checking size of long... 4
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking build system type... no
checking for putenv... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking target system type... yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for decimal floating point... bid
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... checking for setenv... no
checking for setlocale... yes
no
checking for stpcpy... configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
4
checking size of size_t... no
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strdup... config.status: creating Makefile
yes
checking for strtoul... config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing gstdint.h commands
yes
checking for tsearch... make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all-target'.
mkdir -p -- ./readline
yes
Configuring in ./readline
checking for __argz_count... config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
no
checking for __argz_stringify... config.status: executing libtool commands
8
no
checking for long long... checking for __argz_next... no
checking for __fsetlocking... yes
checking size of long long... make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/zlib'
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-adler32.o `test -f 'adler32.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`adler32.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-compress.o `test -f 'compress.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`compress.c
no
checking for iconv... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-crc32.o `test -f 'crc32.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`crc32.c
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking build system type... no, consider installing GNU libiconv
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-deflate.o `test -f 'deflate.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`deflate.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-w64-mingw32
Beginning configuration for readline-6.2 for x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... no
checking for LC_MESSAGES... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
no
checking for bison... bison
checking version of bison... 3.0.4, ok
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking whether included gettext is requested... no
checking for GNU gettext in libc... checking for C compiler default output file name... no
checking for GNU gettext in libintl... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzread.o `test -f 'gzread.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzread.c
no
a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether to use NLS... yes
checking where the gettext function comes from... included intl directory
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... checking for aclocal... aclocal
checking for autoconf... autoconf
checking for autoheader... autoheader
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzclose.o `test -f 'gzclose.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzclose.c
configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
.exe
checking for suffix of object files... 8
checking for a 64-bit type... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzwrite.o `test -f 'gzwrite.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzwrite.c
uint64_t
checking for intptr_t... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzlib.o `test -f 'gzlib.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzlib.c
yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... yes
checking for uintptr_t... none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-infback.o `test -f 'infback.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`infback.c
config.status: creating Makefile
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
config.status: creating config.intl
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-inffast.o `test -f 'inffast.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`inffast.c
yes
checking for ssize_t... config.status: creating config.h
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-inflate.o `test -f 'inflate.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`inflate.c
/usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... config.status: executing default-1 commands
yes
checking for pid_t... yes
checking for sys/types.h... make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/etc'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/etc'
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-inftrees.o `test -f 'inftrees.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`inftrees.c
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/libdecnumber'
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decNumber.c' object='decNumber.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decNumber.c
yes
checking for sys/stat.h... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-trees.o `test -f 'trees.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`trees.c
yes
yes
checking for library containing strerror... checking for stdlib.h... none required
yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-uncompr.o `test -f 'uncompr.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`uncompr.c
checking for asprintf... checking for string.h... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-zutil.o `test -f 'zutil.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`zutil.c
yes
checking for memory.h... yes
true "AR_FLAGS=rc" "CC_FOR_BUILD=gcc" "CFLAGS=-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS" "CXXFLAGS=-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG " "CFLAGS_FOR_BUILD=" "CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET=-g -O2 -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG " "INSTALL=/usr/bin/install -c" "INSTALL_DATA=/usr/bin/install -c -m 644" "INSTALL_PROGRAM=/usr/bin/install -c" "INSTALL_SCRIPT=/usr/bin/install -c" "LDFLAGS=-static-libstdc++ -static-libgcc -Wl,--stack,12582912" "LIBCFLAGS=-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS" "LIBCFLAGS_FOR_TARGET=-g -O2 -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG " "MAKE=make" "MAKEINFO=makeinfo --split-size=5000000 --split-size=5000000 " "PICFLAG=" "PICFLAG_FOR_TARGET=" "SHELL=/bin/sh" "EXPECT=expect" "RUNTEST=runtest" "RUNTESTFLAGS=" "exec_prefix=/usr/local" "infodir=/usr/local/share/info" "libdir=/usr/local/lib" "prefix=/usr/local" "tooldir=/usr/local/x86_64-w64-mingw32" "AR=x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar" "AS=x86_64-w64-mingw32-as" "CC=x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc" "CXX=x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++" "LD=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld" "LIBCFLAGS=-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS" "NM=x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm" "PICFLAG=" "RANLIB=x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib" "DESTDIR=" DO=all multi-do # make
rm -f libz.a
checking for atexit... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar cru libz.a libz_a-adler32.o libz_a-compress.o libz_a-crc32.o libz_a-deflate.o libz_a-gzread.o libz_a-gzclose.o libz_a-gzwrite.o libz_a-gzlib.o libz_a-infback.o libz_a-inffast.o libz_a-inflate.o libz_a-inftrees.o libz_a-trees.o libz_a-uncompr.o libz_a-zutil.o
x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib libz.a
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/zlib'
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decContext.c' object='decContext.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decContext.c
yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for basename... yes
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal32.c' object='decimal32.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal32.c
checking for inttypes.h... yes
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal64.c' object='decimal64.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal64.c
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for bcmp... source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal128.c' object='decimal128.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal128.c
yes
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/bid2dpd_dpd2bid.c' object='bid2dpd_dpd2bid.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/bid2dpd_dpd2bid.c
checking for unistd.h... yes
no
checking minix/config.h usability... source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee32.c' object='host-ieee32.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee32.c
checking for bcopy... source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee64.c' object='host-ieee64.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee64.c
no
checking minix/config.h presence... source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee128.c' object='host-ieee128.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee128.c
no
checking for bsearch... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... rm -f libdecnumber.a
x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar cru libdecnumber.a decNumber.o decContext.o decimal32.o decimal64.o decimal128.o bid2dpd_dpd2bid.o host-ieee32.o host-ieee64.o host-ieee128.o
x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib libdecnumber.a
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc needs -traditional... make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/libdecnumber'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/intl'
rm -f stamp-h1
/bin/sh ./config.status config.h
cp ../../binutils-gdb/intl/libgnuintl.h libintl.h
bison -y --name-prefix=__gettext --output plural.c ../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.yyes
:46.1-12: warning: deprecated directive, use %pure-parser [-Wdeprecated]
%pure_parser
^^^^^^^^^^^^
no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking for ar... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... checking for bzero... rm -f plural.h
yes
checking for function prototypes... yes
checking whether char is unsigned... config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
test -f config.h || (rm -f stamp-h1 && make stamp-h1)
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/bindtextdom.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dcgettext.c
no
checking for calloc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dgettext.c
no
checking for working volatile... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/gettext.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/finddomain.c
yes
checking return type of signal handlers... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/loadmsgcat.c
yes
checking for clock... void
checking for size_t... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH="\"/usr/local/share/locale\"" -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/localealias.c
yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/textdomain.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/l10nflist.c
checking for ffs... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/explodename.c
yes
checking for ssize_t... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DLOCALEDIR="\"/usr/local/share/locale\"" -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dcigettext.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dcngettext.c
no
checking for getcwd... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dngettext.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/ngettext.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl plural.c
yes
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking whether stat file-mode macros are broken... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.c
In file included from ../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:35:0:
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: error: conflicting types for 'libintl_gettextparse'
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:40:25: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
# define __gettextparse PLURAL_PARSE
^~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c:184:5: note: in expansion of macro '__gettextparse'
int __gettextparse (void);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: note: previous declaration of 'libintl_gettextparse' was here
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:114:12: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
extern int PLURAL_PARSE PARAMS ((void *arg));
^~~~~~~~~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: error: conflicting types for 'libintl_gettextparse'
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:40:25: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
# define __gettextparse PLURAL_PARSE
^~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c:63:25: note: in expansion of macro '__gettextparse'
#define yyparse __gettextparse
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c:1129:1: note: in expansion of macro 'yyparse'
yyparse (void)
^~~~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: note: previous declaration of 'libintl_gettextparse' was here
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:114:12: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
extern int PLURAL_PARSE PARAMS ((void *arg));
^~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c: In function 'libintl_gettextparse':
plural.c:64:25: error: too few arguments to function '__gettextlex'
#define yylex __gettextlex
^
plural.c:1298:16: note: in expansion of macro 'yylex'
yychar = yylex (&yylval);
^~~~~
plural.c:64:25: note: declared here
#define yylex __gettextlex
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:69:12: note: in expansion of macro 'yylex'
static int yylex PARAMS ((YYSTYPE *lval, const char **pexp));
^~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:178:29: error: 'arg' undeclared (first use in this function)
((struct parse_args *) arg)->res = $1;
^~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:178:29: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
yes
make[2]: *** [Makefile:133: plural.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
checking for getpagesize... no
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/intl'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:5599: all-intl] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
yes
yes
checking for gettimeofday... checking for library containing opendir... yes
none required
checking for index... checking for fcntl... no
checking for kill... no
checking for insque... no
checking for lstat... no
checking for memchr... yes
no
checking for memmove... checking for memcmp... yes
yes
checking for putenv... checking for memcpy... yes
yes
checking for select... checking for memmem... no
checking for memmove... no
checking for setenv... yes
checking for mempcpy... no
checking for setlocale... yes
yes
checking for memset... checking for strcasecmp... yes
yes
checking for mkstemps... checking for strpbrk... yes
no
checking for putenv... checking for tcgetattr... yes
no
checking for vsnprintf... checking for random... no
yes
checking for rename... checking for isascii... yes
checking for rindex... yes
checking for isxdigit... no
checking for setenv... yes
checking for getpwent... no
checking for snprintf... no
checking for getpwnam... yes
checking for sigsetmask... no
checking for getpwuid... no
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for working strcoll... no
checking fcntl.h usability... no
yes
checking fcntl.h presence... checking for stpncpy... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
no
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for strcasecmp... checking varargs.h usability... yes
no
checking varargs.h presence... checking for strchr... no
checking for varargs.h... no
checking stdarg.h usability... yes
yes
checking stdarg.h presence... yes
checking for stdarg.h... yes
checking for strdup... checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking limits.h usability... yes
checking for strncasecmp... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
yes
checking locale.h usability... checking for strndup... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking pwd.h usability... no
checking for strnlen... no
checking pwd.h presence... yes
checking for strrchr... no
checking for pwd.h... no
checking for memory.h... (cached) yes
checking termcap.h usability... yes
checking for strstr... yes
checking termcap.h presence... yes
checking for termcap.h... yes
checking termios.h usability... yes
checking for strtod... no
checking termios.h presence... no
checking for termios.h... no
checking termio.h usability... yes
checking for strtol... yes
no
checking termio.h presence... checking for strtoul... no
checking for termio.h... no
checking sys/pte.h usability... yes
checking for strtoll... no
checking sys/pte.h presence... no
checking for sys/pte.h... no
checking sys/stream.h usability... yes
checking for strtoull... no
checking sys/stream.h presence... yes
no
checking for sys/stream.h... no
checking sys/select.h usability... checking for strverscmp... no
checking sys/select.h presence... no
checking for tmpnam... no
checking for sys/select.h... no
checking sys/file.h usability... yes
checking sys/file.h presence... yes
checking for vasprintf... yes
checking for sys/file.h... yes
checking for sys/ptem.h... no
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... yes
checking for vfprintf... 64
checking for type of signal functions... yes
checking for vprintf... yes
checking for vsnprintf... yes
checking for vsprintf... v7
checking if signal handlers must be reinstalled when invoked... no
checking for presence of POSIX-style sigsetjmp/siglongjmp... missing
checking for lstat... configure: WARNING: cannot check signal handling if cross compiling -- defaulting to no
configure: WARNING: cannot check for sigsetjmp/siglongjmp if cross-compiling -- defaulting to missing
yes
no
checking whether or not strcoll and strcmp differ... no
checking whether the ctype macros accept non-ascii characters... no
checking whether getpw functions are declared in pwd.h... configure: WARNING: cannot check strcoll if cross compiling -- defaulting to no
configure: WARNING: cannot check ctype macros if cross compiling -- defaulting to no
checking for waitpid... no
checking whether termios.h defines TIOCGWINSZ... no
checking whether sys/ioctl.h defines TIOCGWINSZ... no
checking for sig_atomic_t in signal.h... no
checking for setproctitle... yes
checking whether signal handlers are of type void... yes
checking for TIOCSTAT in sys/ioctl.h... no
checking whether alloca needs Cray hooks... no
checking stack direction for C alloca... 0
checking for vfork.h... no
checking for FIONREAD in sys/ioctl.h... no
checking for fork... no
checking for speed_t in sys/types.h... no
checking for struct winsize in sys/ioctl.h and termios.h... no
checking for vfork... not found
checking for struct dirent.d_ino... no
checking for _doprnt... yes
checking for struct dirent.d_fileno... no
checking for tgetent... no
checking for sys_errlist... (cached) yes
checking for sys_nerr... (cached) yes
checking for sys_siglist... no
checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... no
checking for external symbol _system_configuration... yes
checking which library has the termcap functions... using libtermcap
checking wctype.h usability... no
checking for __fsetlocking... yes
checking wctype.h presence... yes
checking for wctype.h... yes
checking wchar.h usability... yes
checking wchar.h presence... no
checking for canonicalize_file_name... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking langinfo.h usability... no
checking for dup3... no
checking langinfo.h presence... no
checking for langinfo.h... no
checking for mbrlen... no
checking for getrlimit... yes
checking for mbscasecmp... no
no
checking for mbscmp... checking for getrusage... no
checking for mbsnrtowcs... no
checking for getsysinfo... no
checking for mbsrtowcs... no
checking for gettimeofday... (cached) yes
yes
checking for mbschr... checking for on_exit... no
checking for wcrtomb... no
checking for psignal... yes
checking for wcscoll... no
checking for pstat_getdynamic... yes
checking for wcsdup... no
checking for pstat_getstatic... yes
checking for wcwidth... no
checking for realpath... no
checking for wctype... no
checking for setrlimit... yes
checking for wcswidth... no
no
checking whether mbrtowc and mbstate_t are properly declared... checking for sbrk... yes
checking for iswlower... no
checking for spawnve... yes
checking for iswupper... yes
checking for spawnvpe... yes
checking for towlower... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for towupper... yes
checking for strsignal... yes
checking for iswctype... no
checking for sysconf... yes
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... no
checking for sysctl... no
checking for wchar_t in wchar.h... yes
checking for wctype_t in wctype.h... no
checking for sysmp... yes
checking for wint_t in wctype.h... no
yes
checking configuration for building shared libraries... checking for table... supported
no
checking for times... configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
no
checking for wait3... no
checking for wait4... config.status: creating Makefile
no
checking whether basename is declared... config.status: creating doc/Makefile
no
config.status: creating examples/Makefile
checking whether ffs is declared... config.status: creating shlib/Makefile
no
checking whether asprintf is declared... config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing default commands
yes
checking whether vasprintf is declared... yes
checking whether snprintf is declared... yes
checking whether vsnprintf is declared... yes
checking whether calloc is declared... yes
checking whether getenv is declared... yes
checking whether getopt is declared... yes
checking whether malloc is declared... yes
checking whether realloc is declared... yes
checking whether sbrk is declared... no
checking whether strtol is declared... yes
checking whether strtoul is declared... yes
checking whether strtoll is declared... yes
checking whether strtoull is declared... yes
checking whether strverscmp is declared... no
checking whether strnlen is declared... yes
checking whether canonicalize_file_name must be declared... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking for working strncmp... yes
configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating testsuite/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing default commands
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build'
make: *** [Makefile:857: all] Error 2
============================
More information about the Gdb-testers
mailing list