*** COMPILATION FAILED *** Failures on Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32, branch master *** BREAKAGE ***
sergiodj+buildbot@sergiodj.net
sergiodj+buildbot@sergiodj.net
Sat Jun 2 22:04:00 GMT 2018
Buildslave:
fedora-x86-64-1
Full Build URL:
<http://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/builders/Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32/builds/1763>
Commit(s) tested:
09a5e1b570eefbc029939fd43c99152996060d95
Author(s) (in the same order as the commits):
Tom Tromey <tom@tromey.com>
Subject:
Use TRY/CATCH in remove_prev_frame
Testsuite log (gdb.sum and gdb.log) URL(s):
<http://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/results/Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32/09/09a5e1b570eefbc029939fd43c99152996060d95/>
*** Failed to compiled GDB. ***
============================
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build'
mkdir -p -- ./libiberty
mkdir -p -- ./zlib
mkdir -p -- ./etc
Configuring in ./etc
Configuring in ./zlib
mkdir -p -- ./intl
Configuring in ./libiberty
Configuring in ./intl
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking target system type... yes
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
configure: updating cache ./config.cache
checking for msgfmt... configure: creating ./config.status
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for makeinfo... makeinfo --split-size=5000000
/usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for msgmerge... /usr/bin/msgmerge
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... checking for perl... perl
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... config.status: creating Makefile
x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking whether to install libiberty headers and static library... no
configure: target_header_dir =
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... mkdir -p -- ./libdecnumber
.exe
checking for suffix of object files... Configuring in ./libdecnumber
checking for C compiler default output file name... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
.exe
checking for suffix of object files... checking build system type... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking for library containing strerror... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... none required
checking how to run the C preprocessor... none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip... x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... checking for C compiler default output file name... yes
yes
checking for inline... checking for sys/types.h... inline
a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
checking for sys/types.h... yes
.exe
checking for suffix of object files... checking for sys/stat.h... yes
o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... checking for C compiler default output file name... checking for sys/stat.h... yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... yes
yes
checking for stdlib.h... .exe
none needed
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking for suffix of object files... checking for string.h... checking for aclocal... aclocal
checking for autoconf... autoconf
checking for autoheader... autoheader
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -W... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wall... yes
yes
o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... checking for memory.h... yes
checking for memory.h... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wwrite-strings... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wstrict-prototypes... yes
yes
none needed
checking for style of include used by make... checking for inttypes.h... GNU
checking dependency style of x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... yes
checking for strings.h... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wmissing-prototypes... yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wold-style-definition... yes
yes
checking for stdint.h... checking for inttypes.h... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wmissing-format-attribute... gcc3
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... yes
yes
/usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... yes
/usr/bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wcast-qual... checking for stdint.h... /usr/bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... checking for unistd.h... yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -pedantic -Wlong-long... /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm
checking the name lister (x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm) interface... checking for unistd.h... yes
yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... checking minix/config.h usability... yes
BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... checking for off_t... 1572864
checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes
checking whether the shell understands "+="... yes
no
checking minix/config.h presence... checking for /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-objdump... x86_64-w64-mingw32-objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
file_magic ^x86 archive import|^x86 DLL
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip... (cached) x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking command to parse x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm output from x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc object... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... 64
ok
checking how to run the C preprocessor... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -W... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for working alloca.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wall... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
yes
no
checking for alloca... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wwrite-strings... checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wc++-compat... yes
yes
checking for stdlib.h... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wstrict-prototypes... yes
yes
checking for sys/types.h... checking for string.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wshadow=local... yes
yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/stat.h... checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -pedantic ... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking whether we are using the GNU C Library 2.1 or newer... checking for string.h... no
checking whether integer division by zero raises SIGFPE... guessing no
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
yes
yes
checking for inttypes.h... checking for stdint.h... checking for memory.h... yes
checking for unsigned long long... yes
yes
checking for stdint.h... checking for strings.h... yes
yes
checking for inttypes.h... checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
yes
checking whether the inttypes.h PRIxNN macros are broken... checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... no
checking for ld used by GCC... yes
checking for inline... yes
checking for stdint.h... /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for shared library run path origin... yes
inline
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... checking ctype.h usability... done
yes
checking argz.h usability... checking for unistd.h... yes
checking ctype.h presence... yes
checking for ctype.h... yes
yes
checking stddef.h usability... checking for dlfcn.h... no
checking argz.h presence... no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
yes
checking stddef.h presence... no
checking for argz.h... no
no
checking for objdir... checking limits.h usability... checking for sys/file.h... .libs
yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
yes
yes
checking limits.h presence... checking stdio.h usability... checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
yes
checking stdio.h presence... yes
checking locale.h usability... checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... checking for limits.h... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
yes
yes
checking locale.h presence... looking for a compliant stdint.h in stdint.h, checking for uintmax_t... checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for locale.h... yes
no
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to produce PIC... -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc PIC flag -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC works... checking nl_types.h usability... checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for uintptr_t... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc static flag -static works... checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for int_least32_t... no
checking nl_types.h presence... checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
no
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -c -o file.o... checking for time.h... no
checking for nl_types.h... no
checking malloc.h usability... yes
yes
checking for int_fast32_t... checking for sys/resource.h... yes
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc linker (/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking malloc.h presence... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/mman.h... checking stddef.h usability... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... no
yes
checking for uint64_t... checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking stddef.h presence... yes
Win32 ld.exe
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
checking for alloca.h... yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
no
checking for sys/pstat.h... yes
checking what to include in gstdint.h... stdint.h (already complete)
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
no
checking for sys/sysmp.h... checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for off_t... checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
no
checking for sys/sysinfo.h... checking sys/param.h usability... yes
checking for working mmap... no
no
checking for memcpy... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... checking for machine/hal_sysinfo.h... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
no
checking for feof_unlocked... checking for sys/table.h... yes
yes
checking size of int... checking for strerror... no
checking for sys/sysctl.h... no
no
checking for sys/systemcfg.h... checking for fgets_unlocked... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
no
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdio_ext.h... configure: updating cache ./config.cache
no
configure: creating ./config.status
checking for getc_unlocked... no
checking for process.h... yes
checking for sys/prctl.h... no
checking for getcwd... no
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... no
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
yes
checking whether errno must be declared... checking for getegid... no
checking size of int... no
checking for geteuid... 4
checking size of long... no
checking for getgid... no
checking for getuid... no
checking for mempcpy... 4
checking size of long... yes
checking for munmap... 4
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... no
checking for putenv... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking target system type... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for decimal floating point... bid
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... yes
checking for setenv... no
checking for setlocale... no
4
checking size of size_t... configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
yes
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for strcasecmp... config.status: creating Makefile
yes
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing gstdint.h commands
checking for strdup... make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all-target'.
mkdir -p -- ./readline
Configuring in ./readline
yes
checking for strtoul... config.status: creating Makefile
yes
config.status: executing depfiles commands
checking for tsearch... config.status: executing libtool commands
yes
checking for __argz_count... no
checking for __argz_stringify... make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/zlib'
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-adler32.o `test -f 'adler32.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`adler32.c
8
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
no
checking for long long... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-compress.o `test -f 'compress.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`compress.c
checking for __argz_next... checking build system type... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-crc32.o `test -f 'crc32.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`crc32.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-w64-mingw32
Beginning configuration for readline-6.2 for x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-deflate.o `test -f 'deflate.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`deflate.c
no
checking for __fsetlocking... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
yes
checking size of long long... no
checking for iconv... checking for C compiler default output file name... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzread.o `test -f 'gzread.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzread.c
a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... no, consider installing GNU libiconv
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... .exe
checking for suffix of object files... no
checking for LC_MESSAGES... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzclose.o `test -f 'gzclose.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzclose.c
no
checking for bison... bison
checking version of bison... 3.0.4, ok
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking whether included gettext is requested... no
checking for GNU gettext in libc... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzwrite.o `test -f 'gzwrite.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzwrite.c
no
checking for GNU gettext in libintl... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... no
checking whether to use NLS... yes
checking where the gettext function comes from... included intl directory
checking for aclocal... aclocal
checking for autoconf... autoconf
checking for autoheader... autoheader
none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... configure: updating cache ./config.cache
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzlib.o `test -f 'gzlib.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzlib.c
configure: creating ./config.status
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... 8
checking for a 64-bit type... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-infback.o `test -f 'infback.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`infback.c
yes
checking for sys/types.h... uint64_t
checking for intptr_t... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-inffast.o `test -f 'inffast.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`inffast.c
yes
config.status: creating Makefile
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-inflate.o `test -f 'inflate.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`inflate.c
checking for sys/stat.h... config.status: creating config.intl
yes
config.status: creating config.h
checking for stdlib.h... config.status: executing default-1 commands
yes
checking for uintptr_t... yes
checking for string.h... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-inftrees.o `test -f 'inftrees.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`inftrees.c
yes
checking for ssize_t... make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/etc'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/etc'
yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-trees.o `test -f 'trees.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`trees.c
checking for memory.h... make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/libdecnumber'
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decNumber.c' object='decNumber.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decNumber.c
yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for pid_t... yes
checking for inttypes.h... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-uncompr.o `test -f 'uncompr.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`uncompr.c
yes
checking for library containing strerror... yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-zutil.o `test -f 'zutil.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`zutil.c
checking for stdint.h... none required
checking for asprintf... true "AR_FLAGS=rc" "CC_FOR_BUILD=gcc" "CFLAGS=-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS" "CXXFLAGS=-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG " "CFLAGS_FOR_BUILD=" "CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET=-g -O2 -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG " "INSTALL=/usr/bin/install -c" "INSTALL_DATA=/usr/bin/install -c -m 644" "INSTALL_PROGRAM=/usr/bin/install -c" "INSTALL_SCRIPT=/usr/bin/install -c" "LDFLAGS=-static-libstdc++ -static-libgcc -Wl,--stack,12582912" "LIBCFLAGS=-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS" "LIBCFLAGS_FOR_TARGET=-g -O2 -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG " "MAKE=make" "MAKEINFO=makeinfo --split-size=5000000 --split-size=5000000 " "PICFLAG=" "PICFLAG_FOR_TARGET=" "SHELL=/bin/sh" "EXPECT=expect" "RUNTEST=runtest" "RUNTESTFLAGS=" "exec_prefix=/usr/local" "infodir=/usr/local/share/info" "libdir=/usr/local/lib" "prefix=/usr/local" "tooldir=/usr/local/x86_64-w64-mingw32" "AR=x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar" "AS=x86_64-w64-mingw32-as" "CC=x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc" "CXX=x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++" "LD=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld" "LIBCFLAGS=-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS" "NM=x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm" "PICFLAG=" "RANLIB=x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib" "DESTDIR=" DO=all multi-do # make
rm -f libz.a
x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar cru libz.a libz_a-adler32.o libz_a-compress.o libz_a-crc32.o libz_a-deflate.o libz_a-gzread.o libz_a-gzclose.o libz_a-gzwrite.o libz_a-gzlib.o libz_a-infback.o libz_a-inffast.o libz_a-inflate.o libz_a-inftrees.o libz_a-trees.o libz_a-uncompr.o libz_a-zutil.o
x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib libz.a
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/zlib'
yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for atexit... make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/intl'
rm -f stamp-h1
yes
/bin/sh ./config.status config.h
checking minix/config.h usability... config.status: creating config.h
yes
no
checking minix/config.h presence... config.status: config.h is unchanged
cp ../../binutils-gdb/intl/libgnuintl.h libintl.h
checking for basename... bison -y --name-prefix=__gettext --output plural.c ../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:46.1-12: warning: deprecated directive, use %pure-parser [-Wdeprecated]
%pure_parser
^^^^^^^^^^^^
rm -f plural.h
test -f config.h || (rm -f stamp-h1 && make stamp-h1)
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/bindtextdom.c
no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dcgettext.c
checking for bcmp... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc needs -traditional... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dgettext.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/gettext.c
no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking for ar... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/finddomain.c
no
checking for bcopy... yes
checking for function prototypes... yes
checking whether char is unsigned... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/loadmsgcat.c
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decContext.c' object='decContext.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decContext.c
no
checking for working volatile... yes
checking return type of signal handlers... no
checking for bsearch... void
checking for size_t... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH="\"/usr/local/share/locale\"" -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/localealias.c
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal32.c' object='decimal32.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal32.c
yes
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal64.c' object='decimal64.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal64.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/textdomain.c
checking for bzero... yes
checking for ssize_t... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/l10nflist.c
no
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/explodename.c
checking for calloc... source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal128.c' object='decimal128.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal128.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DLOCALEDIR="\"/usr/local/share/locale\"" -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dcigettext.c
yes
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking whether stat file-mode macros are broken... yes
checking for clock... source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/bid2dpd_dpd2bid.c' object='bid2dpd_dpd2bid.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/bid2dpd_dpd2bid.c
no
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dcngettext.c
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for ffs... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dngettext.c
yes
checking for library containing opendir... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/ngettext.c
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee32.c' object='host-ieee32.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee32.c
no
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl plural.c
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee64.c' object='host-ieee64.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee64.c
checking for getcwd... In file included from ../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:35:0:
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: error: conflicting types for 'libintl_gettextparse'
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:40:25: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
# define __gettextparse PLURAL_PARSE
^~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c:184:5: note: in expansion of macro '__gettextparse'
int __gettextparse (void);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: note: previous declaration of 'libintl_gettextparse' was here
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:114:12: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
extern int PLURAL_PARSE PARAMS ((void *arg));
^~~~~~~~~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: error: conflicting types for 'libintl_gettextparse'
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:40:25: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
# define __gettextparse PLURAL_PARSE
^~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c:63:25: note: in expansion of macro '__gettextparse'
#define yyparse __gettextparse
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c:1129:1: note: in expansion of macro 'yyparse'
yyparse (void)
^~~~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: note: previous declaration of 'libintl_gettextparse' was here
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:114:12: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
extern int PLURAL_PARSE PARAMS ((void *arg));
^~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c: In function 'libintl_gettextparse':
plural.c:64:25: error: too few arguments to function '__gettextlex'
#define yylex __gettextlex
^
plural.c:1298:16: note: in expansion of macro 'yylex'
yychar = yylex (&yylval);
^~~~~
plural.c:64:25: note: declared here
#define yylex __gettextlex
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:69:12: note: in expansion of macro 'yylex'
static int yylex PARAMS ((YYSTYPE *lval, const char **pexp));
^~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:178:29: error: 'arg' undeclared (first use in this function)
((struct parse_args *) arg)->res = $1;
^~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:178:29: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
none required
checking for fcntl... make[2]: *** [Makefile:133: plural.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/intl'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:5599: all-intl] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee128.c' object='host-ieee128.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee128.c
yes
checking for getpagesize... no
rm -f libdecnumber.a
checking for kill... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar cru libdecnumber.a decNumber.o decContext.o decimal32.o decimal64.o decimal128.o bid2dpd_dpd2bid.o host-ieee32.o host-ieee64.o host-ieee128.o
x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib libdecnumber.a
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/libdecnumber'
yes
checking for gettimeofday... no
checking for lstat... yes
checking for index... no
checking for memmove... no
checking for insque... yes
checking for putenv... no
checking for memchr... yes
yes
checking for memcmp... checking for select... yes
checking for memcpy... no
checking for setenv... yes
checking for memmem... no
checking for setlocale... no
yes
checking for memmove... checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for mempcpy... yes
checking for strpbrk... yes
checking for memset... yes
checking for tcgetattr... yes
checking for mkstemps... no
checking for vsnprintf... no
checking for putenv... yes
yes
checking for random... checking for isascii... no
checking for rename... yes
checking for isxdigit... yes
checking for rindex... yes
no
checking for setenv... checking for getpwent... no
checking for getpwnam... no
checking for snprintf... no
checking for getpwuid... yes
checking for sigsetmask... no
checking for working strcoll... no
checking fcntl.h usability... no
yes
checking fcntl.h presence... checking for stpcpy... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking varargs.h usability... no
checking for stpncpy... no
checking varargs.h presence... no
checking for varargs.h... no
no
checking stdarg.h usability... checking for strcasecmp... yes
yes
checking stdarg.h presence... checking for strchr... yes
checking for stdarg.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for strdup... checking limits.h usability... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking locale.h usability... checking for strncasecmp... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for strndup... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking pwd.h usability... no
checking pwd.h presence... no
checking for pwd.h... no
checking for memory.h... (cached) yes
checking termcap.h usability... no
checking for strnlen... yes
checking termcap.h presence... yes
checking for termcap.h... yes
checking termios.h usability... yes
checking for strrchr... no
checking termios.h presence... no
checking for termios.h... no
yes
checking termio.h usability... checking for strstr... no
checking termio.h presence... yes
no
checking for termio.h... no
checking for strtod... checking sys/pte.h usability... no
checking sys/pte.h presence... yes
checking for strtol... no
checking for sys/pte.h... no
checking sys/stream.h usability... yes
no
checking sys/stream.h presence... checking for strtoul... no
checking for sys/stream.h... no
checking sys/select.h usability... yes
checking for strtoll... no
checking sys/select.h presence... no
checking for sys/select.h... no
checking sys/file.h usability... yes
checking sys/file.h presence... yes
yes
checking for sys/file.h... yes
checking for sys/ptem.h... checking for strtoull... no
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... yes
checking for strverscmp... 64
checking for type of signal functions... no
checking for tmpnam... yes
checking for vasprintf... yes
checking for vfprintf... v7
checking if signal handlers must be reinstalled when invoked... no
checking for presence of POSIX-style sigsetjmp/siglongjmp... missing
checking for lstat... configure: WARNING: cannot check signal handling if cross compiling -- defaulting to no
configure: WARNING: cannot check for sigsetjmp/siglongjmp if cross-compiling -- defaulting to missing
yes
checking for vprintf... no
checking whether or not strcoll and strcmp differ... no
checking whether the ctype macros accept non-ascii characters... no
checking whether getpw functions are declared in pwd.h... configure: WARNING: cannot check strcoll if cross compiling -- defaulting to no
configure: WARNING: cannot check ctype macros if cross compiling -- defaulting to no
no
checking whether termios.h defines TIOCGWINSZ... yes
no
checking whether sys/ioctl.h defines TIOCGWINSZ... no
checking for sig_atomic_t in signal.h... checking for vsnprintf... yes
yes
checking whether signal handlers are of type void... checking for vsprintf... yes
checking for TIOCSTAT in sys/ioctl.h... no
checking for FIONREAD in sys/ioctl.h... yes
checking for waitpid... no
checking for speed_t in sys/types.h... no
checking for struct winsize in sys/ioctl.h and termios.h... no
checking for setproctitle... not found
checking for struct dirent.d_ino... yes
checking for struct dirent.d_fileno... no
checking whether alloca needs Cray hooks... no
checking stack direction for C alloca... 0
checking for vfork.h... no
no
checking for tgetent... checking for fork... no
checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... no
checking for vfork... yes
checking which library has the termcap functions... using libtermcap
checking wctype.h usability... no
checking for _doprnt... no
checking for sys_errlist... (cached) yes
checking for sys_nerr... (cached) yes
yes
checking wctype.h presence... checking for sys_siglist... yes
checking for wctype.h... yes
checking wchar.h usability... yes
checking wchar.h presence... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking langinfo.h usability... no
checking for external symbol _system_configuration... no
checking langinfo.h presence... no
checking for langinfo.h... no
checking for mbrlen... no
checking for __fsetlocking... yes
checking for mbscasecmp... no
checking for canonicalize_file_name... no
checking for mbscmp... no
checking for dup3... no
checking for mbsnrtowcs... no
checking for mbsrtowcs... no
checking for getrlimit... yes
checking for mbschr... no
no
checking for wcrtomb... checking for getrusage... yes
checking for wcscoll... no
checking for getsysinfo... yes
checking for wcsdup... no
checking for gettimeofday... (cached) yes
checking for on_exit... yes
checking for wcwidth... no
checking for psignal... no
checking for wctype... no
checking for pstat_getdynamic... yes
checking for wcswidth... no
no
checking whether mbrtowc and mbstate_t are properly declared... checking for pstat_getstatic... yes
checking for iswlower... no
checking for realpath... yes
checking for iswupper... no
checking for setrlimit... yes
no
checking for sbrk... checking for towlower... yes
checking for towupper... no
checking for spawnve... yes
checking for iswctype... yes
checking for spawnvpe... yes
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... yes
checking for strerror... no
checking for wchar_t in wchar.h... yes
checking for strsignal... yes
checking for wctype_t in wctype.h... yes
checking for wint_t in wctype.h... no
checking for sysconf... yes
checking configuration for building shared libraries... supported
configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
no
checking for sysctl... no
checking for sysmp... no
checking for table... config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
no
checking for times... config.status: creating examples/Makefile
no
checking for wait3... config.status: creating shlib/Makefile
no
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing default commands
checking for wait4... no
checking whether basename is declared... no
checking whether ffs is declared... no
checking whether asprintf is declared... yes
checking whether vasprintf is declared... yes
checking whether snprintf is declared... yes
checking whether vsnprintf is declared... yes
checking whether calloc is declared... yes
checking whether getenv is declared... yes
checking whether getopt is declared... yes
checking whether malloc is declared... yes
checking whether realloc is declared... yes
checking whether sbrk is declared... no
checking whether strtol is declared... yes
checking whether strtoul is declared... yes
checking whether strtoll is declared... yes
checking whether strtoull is declared... yes
checking whether strverscmp is declared... no
checking whether strnlen is declared... yes
checking whether canonicalize_file_name must be declared... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking for working strncmp... yes
configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating testsuite/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing default commands
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build'
make: *** [Makefile:857: all] Error 2
============================
More information about the Gdb-testers
mailing list