*** COMPILATION FAILED *** Failures on Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32, branch master *** BREAKAGE ***
sergiodj+buildbot@sergiodj.net
sergiodj+buildbot@sergiodj.net
Mon Apr 30 16:39:00 GMT 2018
Buildslave:
fedora-x86-64-1
Full Build URL:
<http://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/builders/Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32/builds/1500>
Commit(s) tested:
fe944acf8f858cfe6bcfd00670a88847a464717c
Author(s) (in the same order as the commits):
Francois H. Theron <francois.theron@netronome.com>
Subject:
This patch adds support to objdump for disassembly of NFP (Netronome Flow Processor) ELF files (.nffw) as well as some basic readelf support.
Testsuite log (gdb.sum and gdb.log) URL(s):
<http://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/results/Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32/fe/fe944acf8f858cfe6bcfd00670a88847a464717c/>
*** Failed to compiled GDB. ***
============================
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build'
mkdir -p -- ./intl
mkdir -p -- ./zlib
mkdir -p -- ./libiberty
mkdir -p -- ./etc
Configuring in ./libiberty
Configuring in ./intl
Configuring in ./zlib
Configuring in ./etc
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for makeinfo... makeinfo --split-size=5000000
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... configure: updating cache ./config.cache
yes
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
checking for msgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for msgmerge... configure: creating cache ./config.cache
/usr/bin/msgmerge
checking build system type... checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking target system type... checking for C compiler default output file name... config.status: creating Makefile
x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... checking for perl... perl
a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... checking build system type... mkdir -p -- ./libdecnumber
Configuring in ./libdecnumber
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking whether to install libiberty headers and static library... no
configure: target_header_dir =
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
.exe
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... checking for C compiler default output file name... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... none needed
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking for library containing strerror... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... none required
checking how to run the C preprocessor... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking for suffix of object files... .exe
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking for aclocal... aclocal
checking for autoconf... autoconf
checking for autoheader... autoheader
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -W... none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wall... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wwrite-strings... checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wstrict-prototypes... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wmissing-prototypes... yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wold-style-definition... checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for inline... inline
yes
checking for sys/types.h... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wmissing-format-attribute... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wcast-qual... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
yes
checking for stdlib.h... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -pedantic -Wlong-long... yes
yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... checking for stdlib.h... yes
yes
checking for string.h... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
checking for string.h... yes
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... checking for memory.h... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... yes
/usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
yes
checking for sys/stat.h... checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
yes
yes
checking for memory.h... checking for stdint.h... checking for stdint.h... yes
yes
yes
checking for strings.h... checking for unistd.h... checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip... x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p
yes
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
yes
checking minix/config.h usability... checking for off_t... yes
checking for unistd.h... checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking ctype.h usability... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... checking for C compiler default output file name... yes
checking ctype.h presence... yes
checking for ctype.h... yes
64
checking stddef.h usability... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -W... checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... yes
checking for working alloca.h... yes
no
checking for alloca... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wall... .exe
checking for suffix of object files... yes
checking stddef.h presence... yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wwrite-strings... checking stdio.h usability... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... checking for getpagesize... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wc++-compat... yes
checking stdio.h presence... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
looking for a compliant stdint.h in stdint.h, checking for uintmax_t... yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking whether we are using the GNU C Library 2.1 or newer... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wstrict-prototypes... no
checking whether integer division by zero raises SIGFPE... guessing no
checking for inttypes.h... none needed
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking dependency style of x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wshadow=local... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -pedantic ... yes
checking for uintptr_t... gcc3
checking how to print strings... yes
checking for unsigned long long... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /usr/bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... yes
checking for int_least32_t... yes
checking for inttypes.h... /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm
checking the name lister (x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm) interface... yes
yes
checking for int_fast32_t... checking whether the inttypes.h PRIxNN macros are broken... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... no
checking for ld used by GCC... 1572864
checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes
checking whether the shell understands "+="... yes
checking for /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-objdump... x86_64-w64-mingw32-objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... file_magic ^x86 archive import|^x86 DLL
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip... (cached) x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking command to parse x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm output from x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc object... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for shared library run path origin... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... done
yes
checking what to include in gstdint.h... ok
stdint.h (already complete)
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... checking how to run the C preprocessor... checking argz.h usability... yes
checking for off_t... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
no
checking for ANSI C header files... checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
no
checking argz.h presence... checking for sys/file.h... no
checking for argz.h... no
checking limits.h usability... yes
yes
checking size of int... checking for sys/param.h... yes
yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for sys/types.h... checking for limits.h... yes
yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking locale.h usability... checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for malloc.h... checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
yes
yes
checking locale.h presence... checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for sys/time.h... checking nl_types.h usability... yes
checking for string.h... no
checking nl_types.h presence... yes
no
checking for nl_types.h... no
checking malloc.h usability... yes
checking for time.h... checking for memory.h... yes
checking for sys/resource.h... no
yes
checking malloc.h presence... checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
yes
yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for sys/mman.h... checking for strings.h... checking stddef.h usability... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking stddef.h presence... no
checking for fcntl.h... 4
yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking size of long... checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
yes
yes
checking for alloca.h... checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdint.h... no
checking sys/param.h usability... checking for sys/pstat.h... no
yes
checking for sys/sysmp.h... checking for unistd.h... no
checking for sys/sysinfo.h... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... no
yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for machine/hal_sysinfo.h... yes
checking for feof_unlocked... checking for dlfcn.h... no
checking for sys/table.h... no
checking for objdir... .libs
no
checking for sys/sysctl.h... no
checking for fgets_unlocked... no
checking for sys/systemcfg.h... no
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
no
checking for stdio_ext.h... checking for getc_unlocked... no
checking for process.h... no
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to produce PIC... -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc PIC flag -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC works... yes
4
checking for sys/prctl.h... checking for ANSI C header files... no
(cached) yes
yes
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc static flag -static works... checking for getcwd... checking build system type... no
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... no
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
no
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... checking for getegid... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking target system type... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for decimal floating point... bid
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... yes
yes
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether errno must be declared... checking whether the x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc linker (/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking for geteuid... no
checking size of int... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... no
no
checking for getgid... configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
Win32 ld.exe
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... no
checking for getuid... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
no
checking for mempcpy... checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
config.status: creating Makefile
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for munmap... config.status: creating config.h
yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking for memcpy... config.status: executing gstdint.h commands
no
checking for putenv... make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all-target'.
mkdir -p -- ./readline
yes
Configuring in ./readline
checking for strerror... yes
checking for setenv... 4
checking size of long... yes
no
checking for setlocale... checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
configure: updating cache ./config.cache
yes
configure: creating ./config.status
checking for stpcpy... configure: creating cache ./config.cache
no
checking build system type... checking for strcasecmp... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-w64-mingw32
Beginning configuration for readline-6.2 for x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
yes
checking for strdup... checking for C compiler default output file name... yes
checking for strtoul... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... 4
checking size of size_t... .exe
yes
checking for suffix of object files... checking for tsearch... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for __argz_count... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... no
checking for __argz_stringify... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... no
checking for __argz_next... yes
checking for sys/types.h... no
checking for __fsetlocking... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... no
checking for iconv... yes
checking for stdlib.h... no, consider installing GNU libiconv
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... yes
checking for string.h... no
checking for LC_MESSAGES... 8
checking for long long... yes
no
checking for bison... bison
checking version of bison... 3.0.4, ok
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking for memory.h... checking whether included gettext is requested... no
checking for GNU gettext in libc... no
checking for GNU gettext in libintl... yes
checking for strings.h... no
checking whether to use NLS... yes
checking where the gettext function comes from... included intl directory
checking for aclocal... aclocal
checking for autoconf... autoconf
checking for autoheader... autoheader
yes
checking size of long long... config.status: creating Makefile
yes
configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
checking for inttypes.h... config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
yes
checking for stdint.h... config.status: creating Makefile
yes
checking for unistd.h... config.status: creating config.intl
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/zlib'
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-adler32.o `test -f 'adler32.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`adler32.c
yes
config.status: creating config.h
checking minix/config.h usability... config.status: executing default-1 commands
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-compress.o `test -f 'compress.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`compress.c
no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-crc32.o `test -f 'crc32.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`crc32.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-deflate.o `test -f 'deflate.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`deflate.c
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc needs -traditional... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzread.o `test -f 'gzread.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzread.c
no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking for ar... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for function prototypes... yes
checking whether char is unsigned... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzclose.o `test -f 'gzclose.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzclose.c
8
checking for a 64-bit type... no
checking for working volatile... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzwrite.o `test -f 'gzwrite.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzwrite.c
uint64_t
checking for intptr_t... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzlib.o `test -f 'gzlib.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzlib.c
yes
checking return type of signal handlers... void
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/etc'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/etc'
checking for size_t... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-infback.o `test -f 'infback.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`infback.c
yes
checking for uintptr_t... make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/libdecnumber'
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decNumber.c' object='decNumber.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decNumber.c
yes
checking for ssize_t... yes
checking for ssize_t... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-inffast.o `test -f 'inffast.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`inffast.c
yes
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking whether stat file-mode macros are broken... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-inflate.o `test -f 'inflate.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`inflate.c
yes
checking for pid_t... no
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... yes
checking for library containing strerror... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-inftrees.o `test -f 'inftrees.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`inftrees.c
none required
checking for fcntl... none required
checking for asprintf... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-trees.o `test -f 'trees.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`trees.c
no
checking for kill... no
checking for lstat... yes
checking for atexit... no
checking for memmove... source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decContext.c' object='decContext.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decContext.c
yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-uncompr.o `test -f 'uncompr.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`uncompr.c
checking for basename... yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-zutil.o `test -f 'zutil.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`zutil.c
checking for putenv... yes
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal32.c' object='decimal32.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal32.c
checking for bcmp... true "AR_FLAGS=rc" "CC_FOR_BUILD=gcc" "CFLAGS=-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS" "CXXFLAGS=-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG " "CFLAGS_FOR_BUILD=" "CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET=-g -O2 -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG " "INSTALL=/usr/bin/install -c" "INSTALL_DATA=/usr/bin/install -c -m 644" "INSTALL_PROGRAM=/usr/bin/install -c" "INSTALL_SCRIPT=/usr/bin/install -c" "LDFLAGS=-static-libstdc++ -static-libgcc -Wl,--stack,12582912" "LIBCFLAGS=-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS" "LIBCFLAGS_FOR_TARGET=-g -O2 -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG " "MAKE=make" "MAKEINFO=makeinfo --split-size=5000000 --split-size=5000000 " "PICFLAG=" "PICFLAG_FOR_TARGET=" "SHELL=/bin/sh" "EXPECT=expect" "RUNTEST=runtest" "RUNTESTFLAGS=" "exec_prefix=/usr/local" "infodir=/usr/local/share/info" "libdir=/usr/local/lib" "prefix=/usr/local" "tooldir=/usr/local/x86_64-w64-mingw32" "AR=x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar" "AS=x86_64-w64-mingw32-as" "CC=x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc" "CXX=x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++" "LD=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld" "LIBCFLAGS=-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS" "NM=x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm" "PICFLAG=" "RANLIB=x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib" "DESTDIR=" DO=all multi-do # make
rm -f libz.a
x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar cru libz.a libz_a-adler32.o libz_a-compress.o libz_a-crc32.o libz_a-deflate.o libz_a-gzread.o libz_a-gzclose.o libz_a-gzwrite.o libz_a-gzlib.o libz_a-infback.o libz_a-inffast.o libz_a-inflate.o libz_a-inftrees.o libz_a-trees.o libz_a-uncompr.o libz_a-zutil.o
yes
checking for select... no
checking for bcopy... no
x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib libz.a
checking for setenv... make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/zlib'
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal64.c' object='decimal64.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal64.c
no
checking for bsearch... no
checking for setlocale... make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/intl'
rm -f stamp-h1
/bin/sh ./config.status config.h
yes
checking for bzero... yes
checking for strcasecmp... config.status: creating config.h
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal128.c' object='decimal128.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal128.c
config.status: config.h is unchanged
cp ../../binutils-gdb/intl/libgnuintl.h libintl.h
bison -y --name-prefix=__gettext --output plural.c ../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y
no
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:46.1-12: warning: deprecated directive, use %pure-parser [-Wdeprecated]
%pure_parser
^^^^^^^^^^^^
checking for calloc... yes
checking for strpbrk... rm -f plural.h
test -f config.h || (rm -f stamp-h1 && make stamp-h1)
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/bindtextdom.c
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/bid2dpd_dpd2bid.c' object='bid2dpd_dpd2bid.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/bid2dpd_dpd2bid.c
yes
checking for clock... yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dcgettext.c
checking for tcgetattr... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dgettext.c
yes
checking for ffs... no
checking for vsnprintf... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/gettext.c
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee32.c' object='host-ieee32.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee32.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/finddomain.c
yes
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee64.c' object='host-ieee64.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee64.c
no
checking for getcwd... checking for isascii... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/loadmsgcat.c
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee128.c' object='host-ieee128.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee128.c
yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for isxdigit... rm -f libdecnumber.a
x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar cru libdecnumber.a decNumber.o decContext.o decimal32.o decimal64.o decimal128.o bid2dpd_dpd2bid.o host-ieee32.o host-ieee64.o host-ieee128.o
x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib libdecnumber.a
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/libdecnumber'
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH="\"/usr/local/share/locale\"" -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/localealias.c
yes
checking for gettimeofday... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/textdomain.c
yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/l10nflist.c
checking for getpwent... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/explodename.c
yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DLOCALEDIR="\"/usr/local/share/locale\"" -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dcigettext.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dcngettext.c
no
checking for index... checking for getpwnam... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dngettext.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/ngettext.c
no
checking for insque... no
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl plural.c
checking for getpwuid... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.c
In file included from ../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:35:0:
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: error: conflicting types for 'libintl_gettextparse'
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:40:25: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
# define __gettextparse PLURAL_PARSE
^~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c:184:5: note: in expansion of macro '__gettextparse'
int __gettextparse (void);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: note: previous declaration of 'libintl_gettextparse' was here
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:114:12: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
extern int PLURAL_PARSE PARAMS ((void *arg));
^~~~~~~~~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: error: conflicting types for 'libintl_gettextparse'
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:40:25: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
# define __gettextparse PLURAL_PARSE
^~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c:63:25: note: in expansion of macro '__gettextparse'
#define yyparse __gettextparse
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c:1129:1: note: in expansion of macro 'yyparse'
yyparse (void)
^~~~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: note: previous declaration of 'libintl_gettextparse' was here
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:114:12: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
extern int PLURAL_PARSE PARAMS ((void *arg));
^~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c: In function 'libintl_gettextparse':
plural.c:64:25: error: too few arguments to function '__gettextlex'
#define yylex __gettextlex
^
plural.c:1298:16: note: in expansion of macro 'yylex'
yychar = yylex (&yylval);
^~~~~
plural.c:64:25: note: declared here
#define yylex __gettextlex
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:69:12: note: in expansion of macro 'yylex'
static int yylex PARAMS ((YYSTYPE *lval, const char **pexp));
^~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:178:29: error: 'arg' undeclared (first use in this function)
((struct parse_args *) arg)->res = $1;
^~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:178:29: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
make[2]: *** [Makefile:133: plural.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
no
checking for memchr... make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/intl'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:5599: all-intl] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
no
checking for working strcoll... no
checking fcntl.h usability... yes
yes
checking fcntl.h presence... checking for memcmp... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking varargs.h usability... yes
checking for memcpy... no
checking varargs.h presence... no
checking for varargs.h... no
checking stdarg.h usability... yes
checking for memmem... yes
checking stdarg.h presence... yes
checking for stdarg.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
no
checking limits.h usability... checking for memmove... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
yes
checking for mempcpy... checking locale.h usability... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for memset... checking pwd.h usability... no
checking pwd.h presence... yes
checking for mkstemps... no
checking for pwd.h... no
checking for memory.h... (cached) yes
checking termcap.h usability... no
checking for putenv... yes
checking termcap.h presence... yes
checking for termcap.h... yes
checking termios.h usability... yes
checking for random... no
checking termios.h presence... no
checking for termios.h... no
checking termio.h usability... no
checking for rename... no
checking termio.h presence... yes
no
checking for termio.h... no
checking for rindex... checking sys/pte.h usability... no
checking sys/pte.h presence... no
no
checking for sys/pte.h... no
checking for setenv... checking sys/stream.h usability... no
checking sys/stream.h presence... no
checking for snprintf... no
checking for sys/stream.h... no
checking sys/select.h usability... yes
no
checking sys/select.h presence... checking for sigsetmask... no
checking for sys/select.h... no
checking sys/file.h usability... no
checking for stpcpy... yes
checking sys/file.h presence... yes
checking for sys/file.h... yes
checking for sys/ptem.h... no
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... no
checking for stpncpy... 64
checking for type of signal functions... no
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strdup... v7
checking if signal handlers must be reinstalled when invoked... configure: WARNING: cannot check signal handling if cross compiling -- defaulting to no
no
checking for presence of POSIX-style sigsetjmp/siglongjmp... configure: WARNING: cannot check for sigsetjmp/siglongjmp if cross-compiling -- defaulting to missing
missing
checking for lstat... yes
checking for strncasecmp... no
checking whether or not strcoll and strcmp differ... configure: WARNING: cannot check strcoll if cross compiling -- defaulting to no
no
checking whether the ctype macros accept non-ascii characters... configure: WARNING: cannot check ctype macros if cross compiling -- defaulting to no
no
checking whether getpw functions are declared in pwd.h... no
checking whether termios.h defines TIOCGWINSZ... no
checking whether sys/ioctl.h defines TIOCGWINSZ... no
checking for sig_atomic_t in signal.h... yes
checking for strndup... yes
checking whether signal handlers are of type void... no
checking for strnlen... yes
checking for TIOCSTAT in sys/ioctl.h... no
checking for FIONREAD in sys/ioctl.h... yes
checking for strrchr... no
checking for speed_t in sys/types.h... no
checking for struct winsize in sys/ioctl.h and termios.h... yes
checking for strstr... not found
checking for struct dirent.d_ino... yes
checking for strtod... yes
checking for struct dirent.d_fileno... no
checking for tgetent... yes
checking for strtol... no
checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... yes
checking for strtoul... yes
checking which library has the termcap functions... using libtermcap
checking wctype.h usability... yes
checking for strtoll... yes
checking wctype.h presence... yes
yes
checking for wctype.h... yes
checking wchar.h usability... checking for strtoull... yes
checking for strverscmp... yes
checking wchar.h presence... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking langinfo.h usability... no
checking for tmpnam... no
checking langinfo.h presence... no
checking for langinfo.h... no
checking for mbrlen... yes
checking for vasprintf... yes
checking for mbscasecmp... yes
checking for vfprintf... no
checking for mbscmp... yes
checking for vprintf... no
checking for mbsnrtowcs... yes
checking for vsnprintf... no
checking for mbsrtowcs... yes
yes
checking for mbschr... checking for vsprintf... no
checking for wcrtomb... yes
checking for waitpid... yes
checking for wcscoll... no
checking for setproctitle... yes
checking for wcsdup... no
checking whether alloca needs Cray hooks... no
checking stack direction for C alloca... 0
checking for vfork.h... no
yes
checking for wcwidth... checking for fork... no
checking for wctype... no
checking for vfork... yes
checking for wcswidth... no
checking for _doprnt... no
checking whether mbrtowc and mbstate_t are properly declared... no
checking for sys_errlist... (cached) yes
checking for sys_nerr... (cached) yes
checking for sys_siglist... yes
checking for iswlower... no
checking for external symbol _system_configuration... no
checking for __fsetlocking... yes
checking for iswupper... no
checking for canonicalize_file_name... yes
checking for towlower... no
checking for dup3... yes
checking for towupper... no
checking for getrlimit... yes
checking for iswctype... no
checking for getrusage... yes
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... no
checking for getsysinfo... no
checking for wchar_t in wchar.h... yes
checking for wctype_t in wctype.h... no
checking for gettimeofday... (cached) yes
checking for on_exit... yes
checking for wint_t in wctype.h... yes
checking configuration for building shared libraries... no
checking for psignal... supported
configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
no
checking for pstat_getdynamic... no
checking for pstat_getstatic... config.status: creating Makefile
no
checking for realpath... config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating examples/Makefile
no
checking for setrlimit... config.status: creating shlib/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing default commands
no
checking for sbrk... no
checking for spawnve... yes
checking for spawnvpe... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strsignal... no
checking for sysconf... no
checking for sysctl... no
checking for sysmp... no
checking for table... no
checking for times... no
checking for wait3... no
checking for wait4... no
checking whether basename is declared... no
checking whether ffs is declared... no
checking whether asprintf is declared... yes
checking whether vasprintf is declared... yes
checking whether snprintf is declared... yes
checking whether vsnprintf is declared... yes
checking whether calloc is declared... yes
checking whether getenv is declared... yes
checking whether getopt is declared... yes
checking whether malloc is declared... yes
checking whether realloc is declared... yes
checking whether sbrk is declared... no
checking whether strtol is declared... yes
checking whether strtoul is declared... yes
checking whether strtoll is declared... yes
checking whether strtoull is declared... yes
checking whether strverscmp is declared... no
checking whether strnlen is declared... yes
checking whether canonicalize_file_name must be declared... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking for working strncmp... yes
configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating testsuite/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing default commands
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build'
make: *** [Makefile:857: all] Error 2
============================
More information about the Gdb-testers
mailing list