*** COMPILATION FAILED *** Failures on Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32, branch master *** BREAKAGE ***
sergiodj+buildbot@sergiodj.net
sergiodj+buildbot@sergiodj.net
Thu Apr 5 15:04:00 GMT 2018
Buildslave:
fedora-x86-64-1
Full Build URL:
<http://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/builders/Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32/builds/1304>
Commit(s) tested:
6a307fc5f59179005e070bd5a5a4cf78a9ecefd4
Author(s) (in the same order as the commits):
Tom Tromey <tom@tromey.com>
Subject:
Fix some indentation in linespec.c
Testsuite log (gdb.sum and gdb.log) URL(s):
<http://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/results/Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32/6a/6a307fc5f59179005e070bd5a5a4cf78a9ecefd4/>
*** Failed to compiled GDB. ***
============================
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build'
mkdir -p -- ./zlib
mkdir -p -- ./etc
mkdir -p -- ./intl
mkdir -p -- ./libiberty
Configuring in ./zlib
Configuring in ./intl
Configuring in ./etc
Configuring in ./libiberty
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking target system type... yes
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking for msgfmt... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
/usr/bin/msgfmt
checking whether build environment is sane... checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... /usr/bin/xgettext
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for makeinfo... makeinfo --split-size=5000000
checking for msgmerge... /usr/bin/msgmerge
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
configure: updating cache ./config.cache
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... configure: creating ./config.status
.exe
checking for suffix of object files... checking for perl... perl
checking build system type... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking whether to install libiberty headers and static library... no
configure: target_header_dir =
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... config.status: creating Makefile
none needed
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... checking for C compiler default output file name... mkdir -p -- ./libdecnumber
Configuring in ./libdecnumber
x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking for library containing strerror... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... none required
checking how to run the C preprocessor... .exe
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... checking for C compiler default output file name... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for sys/types.h... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for inline... .exe
checking for suffix of object files... inline
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... checking for string.h... yes
yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... yes
checking for memory.h... checking for string.h... none needed
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking for aclocal... aclocal
checking for autoconf... autoconf
checking for autoheader... autoheader
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -W... yes
yes
yes
checking for strings.h... checking for memory.h... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wall... yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wwrite-strings... yes
checking for inttypes.h... checking for strings.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wstrict-prototypes... yes
yes
checking for stdint.h... checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wmissing-prototypes... yes
yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip... x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... yes
/usr/bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wold-style-definition... yes
yes
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wmissing-format-attribute... yes
yes
checking for off_t... yes
checking minix/config.h usability... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wcast-qual... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -pedantic -Wlong-long... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... checking for C compiler default output file name... no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
checking for size_t... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... yes
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... .exe
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... 64
yes
checking for working alloca.h... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -W... no
checking for alloca... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wall... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... yes
yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wwrite-strings... checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/stat.h... none needed
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking dependency style of x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... checking for getpagesize... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wc++-compat... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wstrict-prototypes... checking for working mmap... no
gcc3
checking how to print strings... checking whether we are using the GNU C Library 2.1 or newer... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... yes
/usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... checking for string.h... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /usr/bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... no
checking whether integer division by zero raises SIGFPE... guessing no
checking for inttypes.h... yes
yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -Wshadow=local... /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm
checking the name lister (x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm) interface... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -pedantic ... yes
checking for unsigned long long... yes
checking for strings.h... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes
checking whether the shell understands "+="... yes
checking for /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-objdump... x86_64-w64-mingw32-objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... yes
checking for inttypes.h... file_magic ^x86 archive import|^x86 DLL
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip... (cached) x86_64-w64-mingw32-strip
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking command to parse x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm output from x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc object... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
yes
checking whether the inttypes.h PRIxNN macros are broken... checking for inttypes.h... no
checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
yes
checking for shared library run path origin... checking for stdint.h... ok
checking how to run the C preprocessor... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
done
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
checking for unistd.h... checking argz.h usability... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking ctype.h usability... no
checking argz.h presence... no
checking for argz.h... no
checking limits.h usability... yes
checking ctype.h presence... yes
no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
yes
checking for ctype.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... checking for sys/file.h... checking stddef.h usability... yes
yes
yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking stddef.h presence... checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... checking for limits.h... yes
yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking locale.h usability... checking stdio.h usability... checking for limits.h... yes
yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking stdio.h presence... yes
checking locale.h presence... checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
yes
checking nl_types.h usability... looking for a compliant stdint.h in stdint.h, checking for uintmax_t... checking for string.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/time.h... no
checking nl_types.h presence... yes
checking for uintptr_t... no
checking for nl_types.h... no
yes
checking malloc.h usability... checking for memory.h... yes
checking malloc.h presence... yes
yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
yes
checking for strings.h... checking stddef.h usability... yes
checking for int_least32_t... checking for time.h... yes
yes
checking stddef.h presence... yes
checking for sys/resource.h... checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for int_fast32_t... no
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for sys/mman.h... checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdint.h... checking sys/param.h usability... no
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
yes
checking sys/param.h presence... checking for unistd.h... yes
yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for alloca.h... no
checking for feof_unlocked... checking for sys/pstat.h... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... no
yes
checking what to include in gstdint.h... checking for sys/sysmp.h... stdint.h (already complete)
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... no
no
checking for objdir... checking for sys/sysinfo.h... .libs
yes
checking for off_t... no
no
checking for machine/hal_sysinfo.h... checking for fgets_unlocked... no
checking for sys/table.h... no
checking for sys/sysctl.h... checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for getc_unlocked... no
checking for sys/systemcfg.h... no
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to produce PIC... -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc PIC flag -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC works... no
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking size of int... no
checking for getcwd... yes
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc static flag -static works... checking for stdio_ext.h... no
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -c -o file.o... no
checking for process.h... yes
checking for getegid... yes
checking if x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc linker (/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... checking for sys/prctl.h... no
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... no
no
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... checking for geteuid... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... yes
checking whether errno must be declared... Win32 ld.exe
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... no
checking for getgid... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
no
checking size of int... no
checking for getuid... checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
4
checking size of long... checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... no
checking for mempcpy... yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for munmap... yes
checking for strerror... no
yes
checking for putenv... checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for setenv... 4
checking size of long... configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
4
no
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for setlocale... checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking target system type... checking for stpcpy... x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking for decimal floating point... bid
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for strcasecmp... no
yes
checking for strdup... configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
yes
checking for strtoul... 4
checking size of size_t... yes
checking for tsearch... yes
checking for __argz_count... config.status: creating Makefile
no
checking for __argz_stringify... config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing gstdint.h commands
no
checking for __argz_next... no
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all-target'.
checking for __fsetlocking... mkdir -p -- ./readline
Configuring in ./readline
no
checking for iconv... no, consider installing GNU libiconv
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... no
checking for LC_MESSAGES... no
checking for bison... bison
checking version of bison... 3.0.4, ok
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking whether included gettext is requested... no
checking for GNU gettext in libc... 8
checking for long long... config.status: creating Makefile
no
checking for GNU gettext in libintl... no
checking whether to use NLS... yes
config.status: executing depfiles commands
checking where the gettext function comes from... included intl directory
checking for aclocal... aclocal
checking for autoconf... autoconf
checking for autoheader... autoheader
config.status: executing libtool commands
configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
yes
checking size of long long... checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-w64-mingw32
Beginning configuration for readline-6.2 for x86_64-w64-mingw32
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/zlib'
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-adler32.o `test -f 'adler32.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`adler32.c
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... config.status: creating Makefile
.exe
config.status: creating config.intl
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing default-1 commands
yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc accepts -g... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-compress.o `test -f 'compress.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`compress.c
yes
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc option to accept ISO C89... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-crc32.o `test -f 'crc32.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`crc32.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-deflate.o `test -f 'deflate.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`deflate.c
none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzread.o `test -f 'gzread.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzread.c
/usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... 8
/usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... checking for a 64-bit type... uint64_t
checking for intptr_t... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for uintptr_t... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzclose.o `test -f 'gzclose.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzclose.c
checking for string.h... yes
checking for ssize_t... yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzwrite.o `test -f 'gzwrite.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzwrite.c
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for pid_t... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for library containing strerror... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-gzlib.o `test -f 'gzlib.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`gzlib.c
yes
none required
checking for unistd.h... checking for asprintf... yes
checking minix/config.h usability... yes
checking for atexit... no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/etc'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/etc'
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-infback.o `test -f 'infback.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`infback.c
yes
checking for basename... yes
checking whether x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc needs -traditional... make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/libdecnumber'
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decNumber.c' object='decNumber.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decNumber.c
no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking for ar... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar
checking for x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for function prototypes... yes
checking whether char is unsigned... no
checking for working volatile... yes
checking return type of signal handlers... yes
checking for bcmp... no
checking for bcopy... void
checking for size_t... no
checking for bsearch... yes
checking for ssize_t... yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-inffast.o `test -f 'inffast.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`inffast.c
checking for bzero... yes
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking whether stat file-mode macros are broken... no
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... no
yes
checking for calloc... checking for library containing opendir... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-inflate.o `test -f 'inflate.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`inflate.c
yes
none required
checking for fcntl... checking for clock... no
checking for kill... yes
checking for ffs... no
checking for lstat... no
checking for memmove... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for select... no
checking for setenv... no
checking for setlocale... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-inftrees.o `test -f 'inftrees.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`inftrees.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-trees.o `test -f 'trees.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`trees.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-uncompr.o `test -f 'uncompr.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`uncompr.c
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decContext.c' object='decContext.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/decContext.c
no
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.4\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/zlib -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -c -o libz_a-zutil.o `test -f 'zutil.c' || echo '../../binutils-gdb/zlib/'`zutil.c
checking for gettimeofday... checking for strcasecmp... yes
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal32.c' object='decimal32.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal32.c
checking for index... yes
true "AR_FLAGS=rc" "CC_FOR_BUILD=gcc" "CFLAGS=-g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS" "CXXFLAGS=-g -O2" "CFLAGS_FOR_BUILD=" "CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET=-g -O2" "INSTALL=/usr/bin/install -c" "INSTALL_DATA=/usr/bin/install -c -m 644" "INSTALL_PROGRAM=/usr/bin/install -c" "INSTALL_SCRIPT=/usr/bin/install -c" "LDFLAGS=-static-libstdc++ -static-libgcc -Wl,--stack,12582912" "LIBCFLAGS=-g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS" "LIBCFLAGS_FOR_TARGET=-g -O2" "MAKE=make" "MAKEINFO=makeinfo --split-size=5000000 --split-size=5000000 " "PICFLAG=" "PICFLAG_FOR_TARGET=" "SHELL=/bin/sh" "EXPECT=expect" "RUNTEST=runtest" "RUNTESTFLAGS=" "exec_prefix=/usr/local" "infodir=/usr/local/share/info" "libdir=/usr/local/lib" "prefix=/usr/local" "tooldir=/usr/local/x86_64-w64-mingw32" "AR=x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar" "AS=x86_64-w64-mingw32-as" "CC=x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc" "CXX=x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++" "LD=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/7.2.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld" "LIBCFLAGS=-g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS" "NM=x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm" "PICFLAG=" "RANLIB=x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib" "DESTDIR=" DO=all multi-do # make
rm -f libz.a
x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar cru libz.a libz_a-adler32.o libz_a-compress.o libz_a-crc32.o libz_a-deflate.o libz_a-gzread.o libz_a-gzclose.o libz_a-gzwrite.o libz_a-gzlib.o libz_a-infback.o libz_a-inffast.o libz_a-inflate.o libz_a-inftrees.o libz_a-trees.o libz_a-uncompr.o libz_a-zutil.o
checking for strpbrk... no
checking for insque... yes
checking for tcgetattr... no
checking for memchr... x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib libz.a
no
checking for vsnprintf... source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal64.c' object='decimal64.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal64.c
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/zlib'
yes
checking for memcmp... make[2]: Entering directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/intl'
rm -f stamp-h1
/bin/sh ./config.status config.h
yes
checking for isascii... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
config.status: creating config.h
checking for isxdigit... config.status: config.h is unchanged
cp ../../binutils-gdb/intl/libgnuintl.h libintl.h
yes
checking for memmem... bison -y --name-prefix=__gettext --output plural.c ../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:46.1-12: warning: deprecated directive, use %pure-parser [-Wdeprecated]
%pure_parser
^^^^^^^^^^^^
yes
no
checking for getpwent... checking for memmove... rm -f plural.h
test -f config.h || (rm -f stamp-h1 && make stamp-h1)
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/bindtextdom.c
no
checking for getpwnam... source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal128.c' object='decimal128.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/decimal128.c
yes
checking for mempcpy... no
checking for getpwuid... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dcgettext.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dgettext.c
no
checking for working strcoll... no
yes
checking fcntl.h usability... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/gettext.c
checking for memset... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/finddomain.c
yes
checking fcntl.h presence... yes
yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for mkstemps... checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/bid2dpd_dpd2bid.c' object='bid2dpd_dpd2bid.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/bid2dpd_dpd2bid.c
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking varargs.h usability... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/loadmsgcat.c
no
checking for putenv... no
checking varargs.h presence... no
checking for varargs.h... no
checking stdarg.h usability... yes
checking for random... yes
checking stdarg.h presence... yes
checking for stdarg.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
no
checking limits.h usability... checking for rename... source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee32.c' object='host-ieee32.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee32.c
yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
yes
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee64.c' object='host-ieee64.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee64.c
checking locale.h usability... checking for rindex... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH="\"/usr/local/share/locale\"" -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/localealias.c
source='../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee128.c' object='host-ieee128.o' libtool=no x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber -I. -c ../../binutils-gdb/libdecnumber/bid/host-ieee128.c
yes
checking locale.h presence... no
checking for setenv... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
rm -f libdecnumber.a
x86_64-w64-mingw32-ar cru libdecnumber.a decNumber.o decContext.o decimal32.o decimal64.o decimal128.o bid2dpd_dpd2bid.o host-ieee32.o host-ieee64.o host-ieee128.o
x86_64-w64-mingw32-ranlib libdecnumber.a
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/libdecnumber'
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/textdomain.c
checking pwd.h usability... no
checking for snprintf... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/l10nflist.c
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/explodename.c
no
checking pwd.h presence... no
checking for pwd.h... no
checking for memory.h... (cached) yes
checking termcap.h usability... yes
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DLOCALEDIR="\"/usr/local/share/locale\"" -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dcigettext.c
checking for sigsetmask... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dcngettext.c
yes
checking termcap.h presence... no
yes
checking for termcap.h... yes
checking for stpcpy... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/dngettext.c
checking termios.h usability... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl ../../binutils-gdb/intl/ngettext.c
no
no
checking termios.h presence... checking for stpncpy... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -g -O2 -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../binutils-gdb/intl plural.c
no
checking for termios.h... no
checking termio.h usability... In file included from ../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:35:0:
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: error: conflicting types for 'libintl_gettextparse'
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:40:25: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
# define __gettextparse PLURAL_PARSE
^~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c:184:5: note: in expansion of macro '__gettextparse'
int __gettextparse (void);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: note: previous declaration of 'libintl_gettextparse' was here
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:114:12: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
extern int PLURAL_PARSE PARAMS ((void *arg));
^~~~~~~~~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: error: conflicting types for 'libintl_gettextparse'
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:40:25: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
# define __gettextparse PLURAL_PARSE
^~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c:63:25: note: in expansion of macro '__gettextparse'
#define yyparse __gettextparse
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c:1129:1: note: in expansion of macro 'yyparse'
yyparse (void)
^~~~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:102:23: note: previous declaration of 'libintl_gettextparse' was here
# define PLURAL_PARSE libintl_gettextparse
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural-exp.h:114:12: note: in expansion of macro 'PLURAL_PARSE'
extern int PLURAL_PARSE PARAMS ((void *arg));
^~~~~~~~~~~~
plural.c: In function 'libintl_gettextparse':
plural.c:64:25: error: too few arguments to function '__gettextlex'
#define yylex __gettextlex
^
plural.c:1298:16: note: in expansion of macro 'yylex'
yychar = yylex (&yylval);
^~~~~
plural.c:64:25: note: declared here
#define yylex __gettextlex
^
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:69:12: note: in expansion of macro 'yylex'
static int yylex PARAMS ((YYSTYPE *lval, const char **pexp));
^~~~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:178:29: error: 'arg' undeclared (first use in this function)
((struct parse_args *) arg)->res = $1;
^~~
../../binutils-gdb/intl/plural.y:178:29: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
make[2]: *** [Makefile:133: plural.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
no
checking for strcasecmp... make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build/intl'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:5599: all-intl] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
no
checking termio.h presence... no
checking for termio.h... no
checking sys/pte.h usability... yes
checking for strchr... no
checking sys/pte.h presence... no
checking for sys/pte.h... no
checking sys/stream.h usability... yes
checking for strdup... no
checking sys/stream.h presence... no
checking for sys/stream.h... no
checking sys/select.h usability... yes
checking for strncasecmp... no
checking sys/select.h presence... no
checking for sys/select.h... no
checking sys/file.h usability... yes
checking for strndup... yes
checking sys/file.h presence... yes
checking for sys/file.h... yes
no
checking for strnlen... checking for sys/ptem.h... no
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... yes
checking for strrchr... 64
checking for type of signal functions... yes
checking for strstr... yes
checking for strtod... v7
checking if signal handlers must be reinstalled when invoked... no
checking for presence of POSIX-style sigsetjmp/siglongjmp... missing
checking for lstat... yes
configure: WARNING: cannot check signal handling if cross compiling -- defaulting to no
configure: WARNING: cannot check for sigsetjmp/siglongjmp if cross-compiling -- defaulting to missing
checking for strtol... no
checking whether or not strcoll and strcmp differ... no
checking whether the ctype macros accept non-ascii characters... no
checking whether getpw functions are declared in pwd.h... configure: WARNING: cannot check strcoll if cross compiling -- defaulting to no
configure: WARNING: cannot check ctype macros if cross compiling -- defaulting to no
yes
checking for strtoul... no
checking whether termios.h defines TIOCGWINSZ... no
checking whether sys/ioctl.h defines TIOCGWINSZ... no
checking for sig_atomic_t in signal.h... yes
checking for strtoll... yes
checking whether signal handlers are of type void... yes
checking for TIOCSTAT in sys/ioctl.h... yes
no
checking for FIONREAD in sys/ioctl.h... checking for strtoull... no
checking for speed_t in sys/types.h... no
checking for struct winsize in sys/ioctl.h and termios.h... yes
checking for strverscmp... not found
checking for struct dirent.d_ino... no
yes
checking for tmpnam... checking for struct dirent.d_fileno... no
checking for tgetent... yes
checking for vasprintf... no
checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... yes
checking for vfprintf... yes
checking which library has the termcap functions... using libtermcap
checking wctype.h usability... yes
checking for vprintf... yes
checking wctype.h presence... yes
checking for wctype.h... yes
checking wchar.h usability... yes
checking for vsnprintf... yes
checking wchar.h presence... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking langinfo.h usability... yes
checking for vsprintf... no
checking langinfo.h presence... no
checking for langinfo.h... no
checking for mbrlen... yes
checking for waitpid... no
checking for setproctitle... yes
checking for mbscasecmp... no
checking whether alloca needs Cray hooks... no
checking stack direction for C alloca... 0
checking for vfork.h... no
checking for mbscmp... no
checking for fork... no
checking for mbsnrtowcs... no
checking for vfork... no
checking for mbsrtowcs... no
checking for _doprnt... yes
checking for mbschr... no
checking for sys_errlist... (cached) yes
checking for sys_nerr... (cached) yes
checking for sys_siglist... no
checking for wcrtomb... no
checking for external symbol _system_configuration... no
yes
checking for wcscoll... checking for __fsetlocking... yes
checking for wcsdup... no
checking for canonicalize_file_name... yes
checking for wcwidth... no
checking for wctype... no
checking for dup3... yes
checking for wcswidth... no
checking for getrlimit... no
checking whether mbrtowc and mbstate_t are properly declared... yes
checking for iswlower... no
checking for getrusage... yes
checking for iswupper... no
checking for getsysinfo... no
checking for gettimeofday... (cached) yes
yes
checking for on_exit... checking for towlower... no
checking for psignal... yes
checking for towupper... no
checking for pstat_getdynamic... yes
checking for iswctype... no
checking for pstat_getstatic... yes
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... no
checking for wchar_t in wchar.h... no
yes
checking for wctype_t in wctype.h... checking for realpath... yes
checking for wint_t in wctype.h... no
checking for setrlimit... yes
checking configuration for building shared libraries... supported
no
checking for sbrk... configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
no
checking for spawnve... yes
checking for spawnvpe... yes
config.status: creating Makefile
checking for strerror... config.status: creating doc/Makefile
yes
checking for strsignal... config.status: creating examples/Makefile
no
config.status: creating shlib/Makefile
checking for sysconf... config.status: creating config.h
no
checking for sysctl... config.status: executing default commands
no
checking for sysmp... no
checking for table... no
checking for times... no
checking for wait3... no
checking for wait4... no
checking whether basename is declared... no
checking whether ffs is declared... no
checking whether asprintf is declared... yes
checking whether vasprintf is declared... yes
checking whether snprintf is declared... yes
checking whether vsnprintf is declared... yes
checking whether calloc is declared... yes
checking whether getenv is declared... yes
checking whether getopt is declared... yes
checking whether malloc is declared... yes
checking whether realloc is declared... yes
checking whether sbrk is declared... no
checking whether strtol is declared... yes
checking whether strtoul is declared... yes
checking whether strtoll is declared... yes
checking whether strtoull is declared... yes
checking whether strverscmp is declared... no
checking whether strnlen is declared... yes
checking whether canonicalize_file_name must be declared... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking for working strncmp... yes
configure: updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating testsuite/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing default commands
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/gdb-buildbot/fedora-x86-64-1/fedora-x86-64-mingw32/build'
make: *** [Makefile:857: all] Error 2
============================
More information about the Gdb-testers
mailing list