Call the 1999-07-05 GDB snapshot Ishmael

Jason Molenda jsm@cygnus.com
Wed Jul 7 02:26:00 GMT 1999

On Wed, Jul 07, 1999 at 02:17:36AM -0700, Jimmy Guo wrote:

> Unfortunately the snapshot still doesn't build on HP-UX:
> bfd/libhppa.h was changed and HPPA_R_ARG_RELOC HPPA_R_ADDEND
> HPPA_R_CONSTANT were deleted.  However bfd/elf32-hppa.c and bfd/som.c
> still refer to these macros.

Such things are the joys of working with development snapshots. :-)

It's already fixed in the Cygnus CVS tree; it'll be included in the
next snapshot.  If I have time tomorrow, I'll track down the change,
but things are looking a little busy right now so I may not get to it.

Jason