breakpoints/2043: Stepping doesn't work after SIGALRM in infe rior

wood, bob wood_bob@emc.com
Fri Dec 2 16:28:00 GMT 2005

The following reply was made to PR breakpoints/2043; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "wood, bob" <wood_bob@emc.com>
To: "'gdb-gnats@sources.redhat.com'" <gdb-gnats@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Re: breakpoints/2043: Stepping doesn't work after SIGALRM in infe
	rior
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:26:32 -0500

 Interesting... I tried the failing case on one of our 64-bit Xeon
 processors, running a similar Redhat build, and it doesn't fail there
 either.  I have a few older versions of gdb available, and found that on our
 32-bit machines it fails with gdb-6.2.1 and higher, but works with gdb-6.0
 and lower.

 I'm not real familiar with the gdb sources, but I had to dig through them in
 order to narrow it down enough to make the test case.  I may be able to dig
 into it a bit deeper to get closer to the problem.

 --
 bob wood
 bwood@emc.com