fortran/648: Indexing is incorrect for printing elements of multi-dimensional FORTRAN (g77) array

woodzltc@sources.redhat.com woodzltc@sources.redhat.com
Fri Nov 4 07:36:00 GMT 2005

Synopsis: Indexing is incorrect for printing elements of multi-dimensional FORTRAN (g77) array

Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->woodzltc
Responsible-Changed-By: woodzltc
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Nov  4 07:36:52 2005
Responsible-Changed-Why:
    It seems to be the same as what I seen before.
State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: woodzltc
State-Changed-When: Fri Nov  4 07:36:52 2005
State-Changed-Why:
    Yes.  We also think that it is a problem of g77 compiler.  But one of gdb developer (David Lecomber, in the cc-list) had a workaround for this. So the latest GDB could handle this correctly now.  Would you please check if it really fix your problem?  Thanks.

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gdb&pr=648