pending/1911: gdb does not notice when a Java native library is loaded via classmap.db

Andrew Haley aph@redhat.com
Sat Apr 9 10:48:00 GMT 2005

>Number:         1911
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       gdb does not notice when a Java native library is loaded via classmap.db
>Confidential:   yes
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   unknown
>Arrival-Date:   Sat Apr 09 10:48:01 UTC 2005
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:
>Release:
 > gdb does not notice when a Java native library is loaded via
 > classmap.db (the new "BC API"). (Not very surprising, since this
 > feature of gcc-java is quite new!)

 I am certain that you are wrong about this.  I have been using this
 feature for at least a year, and if it you were right I would not have
 been able to get anything done at all.

 Unless you can come up with a testcase this bug should be closed.

 Andrew