[RFA/linespec] wrong line number in breakpoint location
Thu Dec 21 11:32:00 GMT 2017
[with the patch, this time...]
On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 03:31:27PM +0400, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> > > /* The following function's implementation starts by including a file
> > > (break-include.inc) which contains a copyright header followed by
> > > a single C statement. When we break on the line where the function
> > I would say "place a breakpoint" instead of break. For me "to break" is the
> > action of the program stopping on a breakpoint (though maybe it
> Sounds good.
> Here is a new version :). I also noticed I forgot the gdb.base/
> subdir in the name of the new files in the testsuite, so I fixed
> that up too.
> * linespec.c (create_sals_line_offset): Remove code that preserved
> the symtab_and_line's line number.
> * gdb.base/break-include.c, gdb.base/break-include.inc,
> gdb.base/break-include.exp: New files.
> * gdb.base/ending-run.exp: Minor adaptations due to the breakpoint's
> line number now being the actual line number where the breakpoint
> was inserted.
> * gdb.mi/mi-break.exp: Likewise.
> * gdb.mi/mi-reverse.exp: Likewise.
> * gdb.mi/mi-simplerun.exp: Ditto.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 13965 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Gdb-patches