[PATCH v7 0/2] Implement pahole-like 'ptype /o' option (and do some code reorg)
Sergio Durigan Junior
Fri Dec 15 01:12:00 GMT 2017
Changes from v6:
- Updated examples in the documentation.
- Removed stale comments about the test being x86_64-specific from
- Added tests for "ptype /oTM", "ptype /TMo", and for the regression
- Removed "print_offset_default_data".
- Fixed regression reported by Pedro.
- Filtered out the languages that don't implement the feature so that
their type printing output doesn't get clobbered by "ptype /o" when
they use "common" code (which is not actually common; it lives
inside c-typeprint.c). I decided to do that by checking the current
language on typeprint.c:whatis_exp, before setting the
The documentation parts have been approved by Eli, and haven't
More information about the Gdb-patches