[RFA] fix "server" command prefix handling (unexpected confirmation queries)

Joel Brobecker brobecker@adacore.com
Wed Dec 13 03:29:00 GMT 2017


> > gdb/ChangeLog:
> > 
> >         * event-top.c (handle_line_of_input): Set server_command.
> > 
> > gdb/testsuite/ChangeLog:
> > 
> >         * gdb.base/server-del-break.c: New file.
> >         * gdb.base/server-del-break.exp: New file.
> > 
> > Tested on x86_64-linux, no regression.
> > OK to push to master?
> 
> LGTM, with a couple easy tweaks to the testcase.  See below.

Thanks, Pedro. I added the comments to the testcase and also fixed
the oversight of not using standard_testfile + prepare_for_testing
(it shows I am getting rusty, which is no big surprise :-/).

Attached is what I ended up pushing. I can make further adjustments
if needed.

Thanks again!
-- 
Joel
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 0001-fix-server-command-prefix-handling-unexpected-confir.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 6500 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/gdb-patches/attachments/20171213/254c01fc/attachment.bin>


More information about the Gdb-patches mailing list