gas-990327 snapshot Compile Problem/FIX

Ian Lance Taylor ian@zembu.com
Fri Apr 9 18:41:00 GMT 1999

   Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 15:01:59 -0800
   From: Jeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net>

   In libiberty/getruntime.c on an i686-pc-gnu system, the compile fails on line
   64 with 'HZ' undefined.  To fix, I applied the getruntime.c from the
   egcs-19990328 snapshot which adds the following lines:

   #if defined (HAVE_TIMES) && ! defined (HZ)
   #define HZ CLOCKS_PER_SEC
   #endif

Thanks.  The egcs version of libiberty moves slowly into the binutils
version, and in fact Jeff Law recently did an import, so future
binutils snapshots will have that fix.

Incidentally, I know there hasn't been a snapshot since last Sunday.
There has been a series of unrelated random mishaps.  I hope that
tonight's snapshot will work.

Ian