powerpc problems??

joel@OARcorp.com joel@OARcorp.com
Fri Apr 2 06:17:00 GMT 1999

Hi,

I have reports from one of the RTEMS testers that he is having trouble
linking applications with binutils-2.9.1.0.22b for powerpc-rtems
(powerpc-eabi) and m68k-rtems (m68k-coff).  I am using binutils 2.9.1
and not seeing his problems.  Other rtems targets do not show any
problems.

Other than that, I am using egcs 1.1.2 and he is using the current CVS
source off that branch, so I think we are in close sync on that.

Are there any known problems that we might have run into here?

--joel
Joel Sherrill                    Director of Research & Development
   Support Available             (256) 722-9985