Warning about backwards Orgs

Ken Raeburn raeburn@cygnus.com
Tue Mar 14 15:08:00 GMT 1995

The best way to submit a patch is with the UNIX "diff" utility -- make
"context" or "unified" diffs, which note exactly which lines are
changed, old versions and new, as well as the surrounding context --
and to base your changes on a recent snapshot of the development
version on ftp.cygnus.com in ~ftp/private/gas.

In this case, your "original code" section doesn't match what's in the
current sources, so I have to do a bit more work to integrate your
changes with the other changes that have taken place in that code.
This is a small piece of code, though, so it's not that much work.  I
have to shut down my workstation momentarily, but I should be able to
look at it more closely later.

Ken