API in Appendix G of Software Radio Architecture.

dahaverk@collins.rockwell.com dahaverk@collins.rockwell.com
Fri Apr 28 06:04:00 GMT 2000


I've been able to get to the URL http://www.jtrs.sarda.army.mil/ without
having any special privilages.  From what I've seen on the WWW site it is
publicly available information.

The http://www.sdrforum.org/mobile_wg.html Software Defined Radio Forum has
the SCA V0.3 document on their web site.   I think the Appendix G of the
definition of the API's is the same between V0.3 and V0.4 (on the JTRS web
site).  SCA V0.4 will probably be posted there sometime soon.

-David





Stuart Hughes <sehughes@zentropix.com>@colo.asti-usa.com on 04/28/2000
03:30:10 AM

Sent by:  seh@colo.asti-usa.com


To:   dahaverk@collins.rockwell.com
cc:   elix <elix@sourceware.cygnus.com>

Subject:  Re: API in Appendix G of Software Radio Architecture.


dahaverk@collins.rockwell.com wrote:
>
> All,
>
>          Would like to hear your opinions/comments on the Appendix G (the
> API ) for the Software Radio Architecture.
http://www.jtrs.sarda.army.mil/
> (Click on the line "latest SCA version").  The comments form is at the
> bottom of the page with the latest SCA version.
>
> Please copy this list on any comments you have.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David Haverkamp
>
> ref: http://www.jtrs.sarda.army.mil/docs/documents/sca.html

Hi David,

If I try to access the url, I get forbidden access.  Maybe you can put
this somewhere un-protected (provided of course that is allowed), I'd
like to take a look.

Regards, Stuart





More information about the Elix mailing list