Issue 45628 in oss-fuzz: elfutils:fuzz-libdwfl: Heap-buffer-overflow in strtol

evv… via monorail monorail+v2.2672886254@chromium.org
Fri Mar 18 11:47:35 GMT 2022

Comment #3 on issue 45628 by evv...@gmail.com: elfutils:fuzz-libdwfl: Heap-buffer-overflow in strtol
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/oss-fuzz/issues/detail?id=45628#c3

FWIW this bug isn't reproducible with libFuzzer and ASan and https://google.github.io/oss-fuzz/advanced-topics/reproducing/#reproducing-bugs seems to be out of date in the sense that it still says that only libFuzzer can be used there. Hopefully I'll fix the documentation once I've gotten round to it.