Issue 42877 in oss-fuzz: elfutils:fuzz-dwfl-core: Crash in dwfl_segment_report_module

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Thu Dec 23 18:18:29 GMT 2021

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 10:01:35AM -0800, ClusterFuzz-External via monorail via Elfutils-devel wrote:
> Owner: ----
> CC: elfut...@sourceware.org, evv...@gmail.com, izzeem@google.com
> Labels: ClusterFuzz Reproducible Stability-UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer Engine-libfuzzer OS-Linux Security_Severity-Medium Proj-elfutils Reported-2021-12-23
> Type: Bug-Security
>
> New issue 42877 by ClusterFuzz-External: elfutils:fuzz-dwfl-core: Crash in dwfl_segment_report_module
> https://bugs.chromium.org/p/oss-fuzz/issues/detail?id=42877
>
> Detailed Report: https://oss-fuzz.com/testcase?key=4756614962348032

Thanks for the report, but this is not enough information to reproduce
and fix the issue. Please make the detailed reports public so we can
act on this report.

Cheers,