debuginfod: Fracture tests/run-debuginfod-find.sh into specific tests

Noah Sanci nsanci@redhat.com
Thu Sep 2 18:59:06 GMT 2021

Hello,

As for the rpm/Makefile.am stuff, I think that was a temporary fix for
an odd error
I got while testing. I just forgot to remove it and see if it would
break again. It has
been removed and makes now.

As for the 'base' idea, I gave it some thought and believe this is the
best solution
and I have implemented it.

> And then add a unique base to each get_port call (8000, 8100, 8200,
> ...). We would to be careful to never assign the same unique range to
> each test though. Which requires the programmer to check all other
> tests. But maybe that isn't such a big deal? git grep ^get_port tests
> would give you all the currently used port ranges...
>
> Ideas?

Agreed, implemented.

The patch also includes x-forwarded

-Noah Sanci