Buildbot failure in Wildebeest Builder on whole buildset

Frank Ch. Eigler fche@redhat.com
Sat Aug 28 14:41:30 GMT 2021

Hi -

> This took me a while to figure out because it does not consistently
> fail.  It turns out that sharing a database between two debuginfod
> instances (especially if they forward queries to each other) is not a
> good idea.

That's correct.  Each test case invocation of debuginfod should be run
with its own -d $database.

> Hopefully fixed with the attached patch.
> At first I had hoped that using -d :memory: would work. But debuginfod
> doesn't really support in memory databases like that. [...]

Yes, that functionality was broken at the point you identifed.  We could
bring it back by hacking debuginfod's command line parser to map
    -d :memory:
to  -d file::memory:?cache=shared

(https://sqlite.org/inmemorydb.html)

- FChE