Buildbot failure in Wildebeest Builder on whole buildset

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Tue Jun 15 22:14:40 GMT 2021

Hi Frank,

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 05:53:18PM -0400, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> > [...] But run-find-debuginfo.sh failed for (I think) unrelated reasons.
>
> Any objection to me firing in some speculative tests/run-debuginfod*
> patches into the buildbot to evoke more usefully verbose failures?

If you think it helps diagnose these spurious failure please do.  It
might also help to split this test into smaller ones to make sure the
tests just test one specific thing.

Thanks,