Specifying CA certificates for libdebuginfod

Frank Ch. Eigler fche@redhat.com
Fri May 28 18:31:10 GMT 2021

Hi -

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 06:36:17PM +0100, Magne Hov via Elfutils-devel wrote:
> [...]
> Other components that my application uses already have ways of
> specifying a certificate bundle. [...]
> There is also an option of recognising CURL_CA_BUNDLE as that
> environment variable is already established by the curl tool, but it
> could also be good to keep the name separate to libdebuginfod.

Sure; I have no strong opinion on this.  ISTM of no particular
advantage to invent a debuginfod-oriented env var for this,
as opposed to reusing "CURL_CA_BUNDLE" (but not "SSL_CERT_DIR"
or "SSL_CERT_FILE", right?).

- FChE