Buildbot failure in Wildebeest Builder on whole buildset

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Thu Jun 11 16:15:22 GMT 2020

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 04:00:38PM +0000, buildbot@builder.wildebeest.org wrote:
> The Buildbot has detected a failed build on builder whole buildset while building elfutils.
> Full details are available at:
>     https://builder.wildebeest.org/buildbot/#builders/1/builds/546
>
> Buildbot URL: https://builder.wildebeest.org/buildbot/
>
> Worker for this Build: centos-x86_64

This is a failure in run-debuginfod-find.sh where an extra groom is
not happening when expected.  I tried to replicate, but
failed. Rebuilding the task on the same builder makes it PASS. This
doesn't fail on any other buildbot worker. I suspect it is a timing
issue with a signal not arriving when expected. But I am not sure. I
don't think this should hold up the release, given that is is probably
just a testsuite quirk.

Cheers,