rfc: debuginfod service: add rh satellite rpm repo dir

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Tue Apr 21 21:59:12 GMT 2020

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 05:14:54PM -0400, Frank Ch. Eigler via Elfutils-devel wrote:
> While a modern elfutils + rh satellite installation may be a rarity,
> this is a costless way of preparing for such a blessed union.

It is indeed unlikely it is a standard setup. But a non-existing root
path is almost no cost. So it seems fine to add.

The default sysconfig is somewhat rpm/fedora/rh specific.  Hopefully
now that we support other archive formats we can trick some
contributor into adding some sysconfig that is is optimal for other
setups.

Cheers,

Mark