patch 0/2 debuginfod submission

Frank Ch. Eigler fche@redhat.com
Mon Oct 28 19:04:00 GMT 2019

Hi -

Aaron Merey and I would like to propose debuginfod for merge into
elfutils mainline, after a couple of months of work.  As a reminder,
this is an http server (written in C++11) for debuginfo-related
artifacts (elf/dwarf/source files), plus a C client library & command
line tool.  It comes with man pages and tests.

I'll followup with two git format-patch emails, one for the client,
and one for the server+tests+etc.  The identical code is also in the
git://sourceware.org/git/elfutils.git debuginfod-submit branch.

- FChE