Buildbot failure in Wildebeest Builder on whole buildset

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Thu Aug 29 15:52:00 GMT 2019

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 04:23:24PM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> I am replacing some of the self test files with smaller
> executables/libraries as attached. Hopefully that will reduce the make
> check runtime under valgrind so builder don't time out.

That was interesting. It did bring down the make check times under
valgrind. But it also showed a memory leak in eu-nm! Triggered by
chance because we use different self-check binaries now :)

Fix attached and pushed to master.

Cheers,

Mark